• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony G
    started a topic Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Have at it ya bawbag fuckwits! Take your soccer/football/futbol talk here
    Last edited by Tony G; January 25th, 2014, 10:01 AM.

• Fraquar
    replied
    The difference in this evenly matched game was Sweden switched off for a second - and it cost them.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Watching this Dutch v Swede game and the USA will hammer either of them 4 or 5-0 in the final. Nae bother!

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    Any sympathy I had for England getting the equalizer called back by review was lost after that atrocious PK attempt that would have tied it. Naeher could have crossed the street, grabbed some coffee, come back, taken a call from home, hung up, shook the dirt out of her shoes, and still gotten to the post in time to stop that weak dribbler of a kick.
    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that is superb!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Genuine laugh out loud. Nice one.

I had posted on another forum that my seven year old granddaughter couldโ€™ve struck the ball harder.

Leave a comment:

• chemiclord
    replied
    Any sympathy I had for England getting the equalizer called back by review was lost after that atrocious PK attempt that would have tied it. Naeher could have crossed the street, grabbed some coffee, come back, taken a call from home, hung up, shook the dirt out of her shoes, and still gotten to the post in time to stop that weak dribbler of a kick.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    England v Netherlands final ?
    No.

Ball comes across, beautifully guided into the net.
    Son, Scott: โ€œOh tidy!โ€
    Me: โ€œYeah, good goal.โ€
    Scotty: โ€œNo. Her. Press. Feckin gorgeous!โ€

Usa v Netherlands final?

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    England v Netherlands final ?

Leave a comment:

• Fraquar
    replied
    Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Canโ€™t see Rapinoe lasting the full 90. She looked knackered at HT. That should change things slightly down the left. France are trying too hard. Too much urgency. They need to take it down a notch and use their own left winger more....... she is awesome.
    To be honest, when you look at Rapinoe in a match she always has that look. She looks like she's 2 pints short of blood about 30-40 minutes into a match, but she just keeps making those gut busting runs.

Leave a comment:

• Fraquar
    replied
    Diani is a straight up beast. Can't say enough for the shift Dunn put in, who was pretty much asked to cover her 1v1 the entire game.
    That was the key to the win, U.S. pretty much shut down their wingers. When Gauvin went off I'm not sure she got a whiff of service the entire match.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Oh, interesting. Game on again.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    French switch off. Done & dusted for the States. Well done. SF V Engerland will be worth seeing.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    Get a sub in there Ellis FFS, she's playing for penalties.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Canโ€™t see Rapinoe lasting the full 90. She looked knackered at HT. That should change things slightly down the left. France are trying too hard. Too much urgency. They need to take it down a notch and use their own left winger more....... she is awesome.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    Ellis is outthinking herself with Horan.

Leave a comment:

• Fraquar
    replied
    That is a pretty good battle on that U.S. left side. Dunn is holding her own, and she's got her hands full for sure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X