A dumbassed pick of a TE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shlidgn90 View Post
    In the NFL, it can take up to three years to develop at the TE position. Look at Vernon Davis.
    Aren't you the same guy who last year said it takes 2 years? And I am looking for what in Vernon Davis? Do the Broncos now have to wait 3 years as well? Inquiring minds want to know.
    "Donít worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
      ....a National search.

.....well maybe.

Is there a Nation outside of Allen Park?
      I really have no interest in investing my time to come up with something entertaining to ridicule this team
      In this day and age, the windmills come pre-tilted and the Lions games come as prepackaged losses.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        He has bad hands and that has shown no signs signs of improvement., bust.
        The guy is a bust, he doesn't have NFL skills and is a liability catching in key situations.
        Last edited by dtrrman; November 24th, 2015, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• News dated 11/24/15

But Ebron's six drops are tied with Cincinnati's Tyler Eifert for the most at his position, according to Pro Football Focus. The site also claims Ebron has an 18.2-percent drop rate, highest among all tight ends, as he's dropped six of his 33 catchable targets.
          SHOW me. Don't TELL me. Still waiting....
          Play stupid games ...Win stupid prizes

Comment

• A lot of posters eating crow on that draft pick ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
              But Ebron's six drops are tied with Cincinnati's Tyler Eifert for the most at his position, according to Pro Football Focus. The site also claims Ebron has an 18.2-percent drop rate, highest among all tight ends, as he's dropped six of his 33 catchable targets.
              His message board backers say he was a first round target of several teams, bullshit, show me their draft boards to prove that. He was never going in the first round except to the idiots who drafted him. This guy should be on the bench. Total bust.

Comment

• Originally posted by dtrrman View Post
                The guy is a bust, he doesn't have NFL skills and is a liability catching in key situations.

Besides having little talent and no heart or brains he's doing remarkably well.
                AAL 2017: Zach "in the beanstalk" Zenner

Comment

• There is really one last gasp hope for Ebron ... get his fucking eyes checked.

If they are bad perhaps he can get things fixed. If they are good then you've got a big ass problem.

I guess the only other thing to do is constant hand eye coordination drills. That singular play last year where he put his hands up to catch a pass and just whiffed on the ball altogether was very telling.
                  Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by AMP View Post
                    A lot of posters eating crow on that draft pick ....
                    Why, pray tell. As I recall not too many were happy with the pick to begin with.
                    "Donít worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Deuce loved it! It was the inspiration for his Mayhew lovefest!

After looking briefly, I did see a good post early after the pick:

Originally posted by SoCal View Post
                      Going to be no excuses for the o now
                      Yet they still have excuses for ole Matty-boy-oh-boy round these parts.

Lots of folks eating crow after Mayhew dumped, Ebron dropping passes, and Lions in the cellar. Yum yum.
                      Last edited by AMP; November 24th, 2015, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• It's funny looking at the first couple pages of this thread, I tried to be optimistic about drafting Ebron.
                        90% of everyone wasn't happy. You were right.

I doubt Ebron can fix his dropping problem.
                        Go Detroit Lions!

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                          There is really one last gasp hope for Ebron ... get his fucking eyes checked.

If they are bad perhaps he can get things fixed. If they are good then you've got a big ass problem.

I guess the only other thing to do is constant hand eye coordination drills. That singular play last year where he put his hands up to catch a pass and just whiffed on the ball altogether was very telling.
                          Yes it was. He completely misjudged it and it screamed eye sight issue. But I just gotta believe if that was it that it would've been caught and fixed by now. I mean surely the Lion's trainers are competent enough to order an eye exam. Right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                            It's funny looking at the first couple pages of this thread, I tried to be optimistic about drafting Ebron.
                            90% of everyone wasn't happy. You were right.

I doubt Ebron can fix his dropping problem.
                            The problem was the Lions were telling us they were drafting the next Jimmy Graham and we haven't even got the next Brandon Pettigrew yet.....None of his workout numbers looked elite....and then we find out his hands aren't that great either.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                              The problem was the Lions were telling us they were drafting the next Jimmy Graham and we haven't even got the next Brandon Pettigrew yet.....None of his workout numbers looked elite....and then we find out his hands aren't that great either.

OP of this thread...Newbomb...knew this chit on May 8, 2014...worthless pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
                                Yes it was. He completely misjudged it and it screamed eye sight issue.
                                It's just a lack of concentration. Right when he should have been concentrating on the ball coming his way, he was thinking about how cool he was proposing on the Empire State Building.

Comment

Working...
                                X