No announcement yet.

A dumbassed pick of a TE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I could say I'm surprised. I like him as a prospect but would have preferred about a dozen other moves here.

Comment

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha!

What a joke. A TE with the dropsies.

A lot of people on this board will love the pick.

Comment

fuck fucking fuckers...we better get something great out of this draft to make me forget this first pick.
        [s]2013[/s] 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
          The only enjoyment I'm going to have for the rest of today is the laugh I'll get as Mayhew tries to explain why Ebron was the guy.
          Nope, Lewand will show up for the presser with a copy of "The Plan" that had them drafting Ebron all along
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Lions blew a lot of leads because of Stafford as well (it wasn't just the defense)... and getting him a playmaker that can get open (Ebron) and not drop the ball (Tate) is what they needed.
            Go Detroit Lions!

Comment

Thanks Deb! These days I am so happy I could puke! Figuratively speaking, of course.
              "Creative work is mostly showing up every day and enduring a million tiny failures as you feel your way to something a bit new." —Merlin Mann

Comment

Dan Miller@DanMillerFox2[ame="https://twitter.com/DanMillerFox2/status/464573996504465408"]15m[/ame]
                Plenty of time to add more defense. This kid is a huge get. Forget tight end. This is your third receiver. Matchup nightmare.
                Dogs rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                  Lions blew a lot of leads because of Stafford as well (it wasn't just the defense)... and getting him a playmaker that can get open (Ebron) and not drop the ball (Tate) is what they needed.
                  SMMFH

Don't try to justify it kid. It was another brain fart.

The only way MILLENHEW can save himself is if he trades BP or JF during the off-season/season for something solid next year.

Don't count on it.
                  SHOW me. Don't TELL me. Still waiting....
                  Play stupid games ...Win stupid prizes

Comment

The Jimmy Graham of this Lombardi (from New Orleans) offense.
                    Go Detroit Lions!

Comment

Fuck Dan "the reacharound" Miller............
                      I really have no interest in investing my time to come up with something entertaining to ridicule this team
                      In this day and age, the windmills come pre-tilted and the Lions games come as prepackaged losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                        So you're saying if we could have combined them in to one player that it would have been a good pick up?
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Sam Martin@SamMartin_6[ame="https://twitter.com/SamMartin_6/status/464576281494167552"]8m[/ame]
                          Another dirty TE to compliment @BigJoeFauria, how can you cover both? Our tightend core is stacked.
                          Dogs rule.

Comment

Detroit Lions: Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina: C+ Grade
                            I can't say I'm crazy about this pick. There's a reason tight ends have fallen in recent years, and Eric Ebron is viewed as a slightly overrated prospect. Talented tight ends can be acquired later, especially with Jace Amaro, Austin Seferian-Jenkins and Troy Niklas available in Round 2. I don't hate this selection though because Matthew Stafford needs more weapons, and Ebron is definitely an upgrade over the disappointing Brandon Pettigrew.

Walter
                            I really have no interest in investing my time to come up with something entertaining to ridicule this team
                            In this day and age, the windmills come pre-tilted and the Lions games come as prepackaged losses.

Comment

So hes too slow to be a WR and cant block well enough to be a TE, got it

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                                Sam Martin@SamMartin_68m
                                Another dirty TE to compliment @BigJoeFauria, how can you cover both? Our tightend core is stacked.
                                translated "I am making the Pro Bowl if my fucking leg does not fall off"

Comment

Working...
                                X