No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonz, why is your beloved Sam Bradford so low on this list?

"There are some guys like Cam Newton where you go, 'Oh boy,'" a defensive coordinator said. "You would never say that going against Bradford. We were just like, 'OK, let's go play football.'"
    Originally posted by The_Strategy_Expert
    I promise to deliver Super Bowl victories

Comment

Watch and learn puppy.

If he doesn't blow up this year, he'll be a middling QB forever.
      SHOW me. Don't TELL me. Still waiting....
      Play stupid games ...Win stupid prizes

Comment

You will see this season what I saw years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
          You will see this season what I saw years ago.
          What's that? He was off the chart accurate in college.

If FISHER is still trusting him, I gotta go with his pov.

I fn hate the RAMS so it won't bother me any to see them fail.

I have to admit that I love their front 7 though. R QUINN is the shit.

Comment

Interesting ruling on Graham.

If he were a Lion, they would have just signed him to 12.5 Mil a year for the next 4 years with an option, most of it guaranteed, and be done with it. Funny how some franchises seem to be a stickler about positional value.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
              What's that? He was off the chart accurate in college.

If FISHER is still trusting him, I gotta go with his pov.

I fn hate the RAMS so it won't bother me any to see them fail.

I have to admit that I love their front 7 though. R QUINN is the shit.
              Of course he was accurate in college. He's also accurate in the NFL. I never questioned his accuracy. He has a golden arm.

What I've said, on numerous occasions, is that he has no nuts. He is captain checkdown. 3rd and 10? He will check it down and punt.

Comment

Looks like Dion Jordan is going to be a bust in the NFL...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/d...on-peds-070314

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

We could've ended up with that guy or perhaps one of the 3 elite offensive tackles last year. Instead we got Ansah, and then Waddle for free. Not bad.

If only Slay could play corner too that draft would be pure gold.

Comment

Not that u care but ANSAH is my favorite LION. I see him as hungry and the real deal. His story is TAMBA HALI stylie.

Comment

But your AAL will still be Rollover? If I adopt Ansah will I curse him?

Comment

Jordan still has time to come around.. though there are few top picks that get off to a worst start.

We all know that his biggest weakness was his strength/muscle... and from what I have heard from mini camp Dolphins articles, Jordan has looked good. Like this one for example:
                        http://msn.foxsports.com/florida/sto...olphins-061914
                        4 game suspension, is it worth it for Jordan long-term as long as he doesn't do it again? I'm not sure how the body reacts long-term to the drugs that Jordan took, but yea... maybe it was worth it to get that strength.

Right now, Ansah > Jordan. But things can change over the next couple of years.
                        Go Detroit Lions!

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                          But your AAL will still be Rollover? If I adopt Ansah will I curse him?
                          You wanted Stafford. I've got Ansah. No curses here.
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Take Stafford this year, save us all

Comment

We have Titus Young 2.0 ... And his name is Josh Gordon.
                              Go Detroit Lions!

Comment

I don't think he's at TY level yet. He hasn't taken his craziness onto the field like TY did.

The offseason only grows colder for Josh Gordon.

NFL Media's Albert Breer confirmed that the Cleveland Browns wide receiver was arrested early Saturday on suspicion of DWI in Raleigh, North Carolina, per the Raleigh Police Department.

Gordon was driving while impaired and clocked going 50 mph in a 35 mph zone, police spokesman Jim Sughrue told NFL Media. He was arrested shortly before 3 a.m. ET and released on bond at approximately 6 a.m. Saturday.

"We are aware of the matter and are disappointed to learn of this situation," Browns general manager Ray Farmer said in a statement. "We will comment further at the appropriate time."

Asked to comment, Gordon's agent Drew Rosenhaus told NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport: "Not at this time."

The Pro Bowler already was awaiting word on his potentially lengthy suspension for a positive drug test.

Rapoport reported Thursday that Gordon's suspension-appeal hearing will be held at the end of July. That appeal could be nixed if the NFL and NFL Players Association strike a deal on a reduced suspension for Gordon, but another arrest certainly clouds the future for last season's league-leading receiver.

It was just over a month ago that Gordon pleaded not guilty to a speeding ticket after he was stopped going 74 mph in a 60 mph zone. His passenger was cited for possession of marijuana.

Gordon, 23, was suspended two games and fined four game checks by the NFL for violating the league's substance abuse policy last year. He also failed at least one marijuana test at Baylor, leading to an indefinite ban.

Gordon has emerged as one of the game's most dangerous pass-catchers and brightest young stars on the field, but it's fair to wonder when he'll play his next snap.
                                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X