No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too bad for the kid though. Everything I've heard from him seems as if he was a genuinely nice young man. There can never be enough of those in the NFL.
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• And some on this board wanted to draft him...
      Clouds are clouds. Cows are cows. The Lions are the Lions .-Andrew Heller-

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        And some on this board wanted to draft him...
        Why I posted that Cowpokenews.

Use a 2nd on him, use a 2nd.

Bahhh
        Last edited by Panoptes; March 1st, 2017, 02:16 PM.
        SHOW me. Don't TELL me. Still waiting....
        Play stupid games ...Win stupid prizes

Comment

• I was back and forth about him but looking more for him in the 3rd or 4th rounds. Its funny how all the stories around draft time were about how he could be back to his old self by 2017 now this comes to the light.

You can't believe shit around the draft. There's so much shenanigans be told you don't know whats bs and whats real,
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I was back and forth about him but looking more for him in the 3rd or 4th rounds. Its funny how all the stories around draft time were about how he could be back to his old self by 2017 now this comes to the light.

You can't believe shit around the draft. There's so much shenanigans be told you don't know whats bs and whats real,
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I didn't give a shit about the stories. Bottom line was that the Lions were, and are, in no position to draft broken players in hopes that they will pan out.

He was obviously broken.

Comment

I didn't give a shit about the stories. Bottom line was that the Lions were, and are, in no position to draft broken players in hopes that they will pan out.

He was obviously broken.

It was instant move along time.

How did Myles Jack, LB, do last year for JAX after allegedly telling everyone his knee was fine already? He was the next coming as well.
                Last edited by Panoptes; March 1st, 2017, 02:22 PM.
                SHOW me. Don't TELL me. Still waiting....
                Play stupid games ...Win stupid prizes

Comment

• Yep

Comment

• It really does suck for Smith, he would have been a damned good NFL LB.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

I didn't give a shit about the stories. Bottom line was that the Lions were, and are, in no position to draft broken players in hopes that they will pan out.

He was obviously broken.
                      EVERY NFL pick is a hope that they pan out, some do, most don't.
                      Last edited by dwt1; March 2nd, 2017, 06:18 AM.
                      Vote for Freedom not for Free Things

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"

Comment

• I'm glad Stafford has panned out in a big way.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Titans, Eagles talking to Saints about trading for Brandin Cooks

Posted by Michael David Smith on March 2, 2017, 10:37 AM EST

Officially, the Saints say they’re planning to keep receiver Brandin Cooks. But trade talks are ongoing.

The Titans and Eagles are both interested in acquiring Cooks in a trade with the Saints, Chris Mortensen of ESPN reports. The Titans appear to be the more likely destination.

Cooks complained at times last year that he didn’t like the way he was being used in the Saints’ offense. The Saints’ first-round draft pick in 2014, Cooks has developed into a very good wide receiver, catching 78 passes for 1,173 yards and eight touchdowns last season. But if he’s not happy in New Orleans, the team may think it makes more sense to ship him out and acquire players or picks who could improve their defense.

Cooks is under contract for a very affordable salary of $1.56 million this season. A team that trades for him would surely either work out a new deal or pick up his fifth-year option for 2018.

Two teams can verbally agree on a trade now, but it can’t become official until the league year starts on March 9.
                          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...301-story.html

Ravens combine notes: Harbaugh has inside info on several Michigan prospects

The University of Michigan has 14 players at the combine this week, more than any other school. The Ravens will evaluate all of them, but Harbaugh already knows plenty about the group through conversations with his brother, Jim, the Wolverines’ head coach.

“Do I talk to Jim about those guys? Yeah,” he said, offering a wide smile. “I have a pretty good handle on all of those guys based on what Jim thinks of those guys.”

Michigan pass rusher Taco Charlton has been connected to the Ravens with the 16th overall pick in various mock drafts. Other Wolverines that could make sense for the Ravens are safety Jabrill Peppers, tight end Jake Butt and defensive back Jourdan Lewis.

Comment

• Besides Peppers and Smith id take every Michigan prospect coming out. Taco, Wormley, Lewis, Butt, Glasgow.. They're all going to be ballers
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                Besides Peppers and Smith id take every Michigan prospect coming out. Taco, Wormley, Lewis, Butt, Glasgow.. They're all going to be ballers
                                Has something like that ever happened?
                                Get 'er done Matthew!

Comment

Working...
                                X