Announcement

Collapse

Please update your bookmarks!!

If you use a bookmark as a way of getting to this site, please update it. The new link should include https:// before the rest of the URL. If you are having difficulty logging in, this is likely the cause.

Thanks and happy football season!
See more
See less

NFL News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    I didn't bite the bait earlier because it is blatantly obvious that Hill, the 5th round All-Pro going into just his 3rd season is having fun. They said Mahomes and many of the young guys just sit around playing Madden and studying their real (changing due to Mahomes strengths) playbook.

To get all bunched up by that article is equally laughable and scary at the same time.

Btw, it prompted me to go back to watch his highlights and if others do the same, it's obvious that A Smith certainly couldn't outdistance him with a pass. His 3rd and 4th gear real time speed is blinding. He leaves other all-pros falling down trying to keep up. It's reality, hes effin fast. Cheetah is his nickname there.
    I'm sure u know it was all in fun ... I just figured if it was a Lions player or a draft prospect you'd be all over it as egomania ��

I would've always taken Hill's comments with a laugh ... just buggin you
    Last edited by Forsh; May 21st, 2018, 11:08 AM.
    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• PS just noticed the part about Alex Smith ... just remember that didn't and couldn't are 2 different things.

I do agree that Hill is very possibly the fastest player in the league BTW.

The fastest players I can ever remember are Deion Sanders, Bo Jackson, Darrell Green and more recently Chris Johnson ... Hill is right up in that air

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
        I'm sure u know it was all in fun ... I just figured if it was a Lions player or a draft prospect you'd be all over it as egomania ��

Its all good F.

Like I noted, I wasnt biting the bait.

Btw, both CJ and Hill are (were) 4.3 guys but Hill has a gear that just looks different. Maybe the long legs vs normal sized.
        SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

• PS add early career Michael Vick to my list of the fastest players I've seen

Comment

• Desean Jackson as well. Dude did have a 100 speed rating in Madden.
            The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
              Desean Jackson as well. Dude did have a 100 speed rating in Madden.
              Hill is playing DJ position for Reids offense. Specifically drafted for that.

Comment

• The unfortunate case of Jahvid Best was no slouch

Comment

• Just read that Hills HS 200M time would have put him 6th at the latest Olympics.

We'll see how a healthy John Ross matches up speed wise. That's the race the pros want to see.

Comment

• Alex Smith couldn’t over throw Raiola. He lacks arm strength
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

oK. Well that went over my head.

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      Just read that Hills HS 200M time would have put him 6th at the latest Olympics.

We'll see how a healthy John Ross matches up speed wise. That's the race the pros want to see.
                      Man, it is so ironic you bringing that up. I re-watched the NE vs KC game last year and they had a graphic with him and the Olympic final where he would have finished 6th.
                      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Sports Business Journal's Daniel Kaplan reports the NFL will award the 2023 Super Bowl to Glendale, Arizona and the 2024 Super Bowl to New Orleans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                            Sports Business Journal's Daniel Kaplan reports the NFL will award the 2023 Super Bowl to Glendale, Arizona and the 2024 Super Bowl to New Orleans.
                            So it is fixed!
                            Don Muhlbach: 'I let the Lions down' with bad snap'

Comment

PS add early career Michael Vick to my list of the fastest players I've seen
                              Ehh. Vick was very very quick. But not on-godly quick like these guys. He just was so much quicker, elusive, with such a quick release (even quicker then Stafford's wrist flick which is one of the fastest I have seen) that he was impossible to plan for. If he was just a receiver or RB, he would have been kind of run of the Mill. He was basically Darren Sproles with an arm.
                              AAL-Nevin Lawson.

Comment

• Assuming Darren Sproles ran a 4.25 forty.

Comment

Working...
                                X