Announcement

Collapse

Please update your bookmarks!!

If you use a bookmark as a way of getting to this site, please update it. The new link should include https:// before the rest of the URL. If you are having difficulty logging in, this is likely the cause.

Thanks and happy football season!
See more
See less

NFL News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you see a need to make shit up? I have never said nobody else plays a role, I have never said it's not a team sport. I have said, you need to have a great QB to win in the NFL (that has been proven over and over again) that doesn't mean the rest of the team doesn't matter - WHY DO YOU SEE A NEED TO MAKE SHIT UP? WHY DO YOU SEE A NEED TO PROVE ME WRONG BY MAKING CLAIMS I NEVER MADE?

Again I ask - Put Joey Fucking Harrington as the starting QB on the last 20 Super Bowl winners, how many still win the Super Bowl. If the QB is not the most critical position on the field, why are they the highest paid, why isn't everybody paid equal? Why are people on this forum criticizing the Bears for paying Mack, "QB Money"? If it's players like Mack that can put a team over the edge and make them a winner, then shouldn't that Player be paid "QB Money"?
    Vote for Freedom not for Free Things

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      Foles had a monster game against ATL. That’s what winners do!
      In the mean time - we are still waiting for Mediocre Matty to get his offense past the 35 yard line in the Lions last playoff game.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        I bet Hankins, Reid and Verner get snapped up after the Raiders v Rams MNF game or soon thereafter.
        How much are we betting?
        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Saw the old Philly special got done last night again.

Wonder if we’d have the guts to do it on something that wasn’t a 2 point conversion in a dead rubber.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
            Saw the old Philly special got done last night again.

Wonder if we’d have the guts to do it on something that wasn’t a 2 point conversion in a dead rubber.
            It's like he's speaking a whole 'nother language.
            Don Muhlbach: 'I let the Lions down' with bad snap'

Comment

• Queens english

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                Saw the old Philly special got done last night again.

With MP I think we absolutely would. Coldwell, not a chance in H3!!
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  Foles had a monster game against ATL. That’s what winners do!
                  A win against what is sure to be a winning team at years end. He's already reached 1/6th of Statfords entire career performance in just one game this season.

The stat that matters most, a W on the board. Not just the zeroes at the end of a bank account.
                  Last edited by Panoptes; September 7th, 2018, 07:46 AM.
                  SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

A win against what is sure to be a winning team at years end. He's already reached 1/6th of Statfords entire career performance in just one game this season.

The stat that matters most (not the zeroes at the end of your bank account), a W on the board.
                    Philly got the win or Nick Foles?
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Both will show a win in their respective win column. Because it is a stat that is noted AND judged.

(mouth agape in horror)

Btw, at 6-58, this Lions fan has always acknowledged the 6 in that situation. Just wish it was, at minimum, closer to 32. For the TEAM and all.

Don't shoot the messenger.
                      Last edited by Panoptes; September 7th, 2018, 08:23 AM.

Comment

• Agholor>Foles at QB. Stats don't lie.
                        The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

• The fact Statford has a 9+ year log of being wholly ineffectual against better teams is driving some to reach for something, anything, to feel better about the Lions situation.

The only thing that will make me feel better are wins against all comers by the Lions savior. You guys keep telling me it's coming, thus, I am honestly

​​​​​​Still waiting....

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
                            Agholor>Foles at QB. Stats don't lie.
                            Ha!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Stafford passes for 400 yards and 4 TDs but Lions lose because the defense can't make a final stop? Stafford is to blame.

Foles passes for barely 100 yards, no TDs and a couple picks but his team wins because the defense makes a final stand? Foles is why they won.
                              Originally posted by The_Strategy_Expert
                              I promise to deliver Super Bowl victories

Comment

• giphy.gif
                                The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

Working...
                                X