Announcement

Collapse

Please update your bookmarks!!

If you use a bookmark as a way of getting to this site, please update it. The new link should include https:// before the rest of the URL. If you are having difficulty logging in, this is likely the cause.

Thanks and happy football season!
See more
See less

NFL News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Ken View Post
    Crazy day of week 1.

Keenum, cousins, mahomes, smith all looked good so the nfl probably benefited by the spread of decent qb's.

seattle looks bad for the first time in a long time

the shine came off the chargers bandwagon.

Pittsburg is doomed without bell

Cleveland is more jinxed than the Lions

cowboys need receivers, hey Bryant would be cheap Jerry.

AP looks rejuvenated and of course fumbled.

Meh to the bolded part. The fact that game even made it to overtime with 5 turnovers (and CLE had none until the final last minute drive of the game) suggests PIT was by far their own worse opponent than CLE was.

Comment

• Watching Nagys playcalling with Trubisky looks just like it did in KC. Same type of RPO plays.

Mack definitely affecting Erin.
      SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
        Da Bears!
        I know it's early but do the Bears look outclassed on the road in GB?

Does Trubisky look "awful?"

I predicted not to sleep on them or that D.

Comment

• Trubisky looks poised back there. Last year he probably either takes a sack or tries to force that ball in the endzone. This year he dumps the ball off knowing he's got a FG in the bag.

Comment

• That said, Trubisky needs to learn he has that sneak in the bag there. Just goose the C to block left and run straight ahead.

Comment

• 3rd and inches, denied. Looks like Chicago took that one from the lions playbook.
              My YouTube fishing channel> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoDycO2ZfMxPqsQ5TbrHFtw

Comment

• Rogers down.
                My YouTube fishing channel> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoDycO2ZfMxPqsQ5TbrHFtw

Comment

• Originally posted by lioninflorida View Post
                  3rd and inches, denied. Looks like Chicago took that one from the lions playbook.
                  That was on the QB, he had the sneak in the bag there. 2nd year, 1st game, he'll learn.

Comment

• Bears D just sent Erin limping to the bench after a failed 3rd down. ​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

That was on the QB, he had the sneak in the bag there. 2nd year, 1st game, he'll learn.
                      Nagy will teach him. No doubt but the middle of the Pack D is stout.

No need to get him hurt early. Unlike da Bears D jacking up Erin.

Comment

• I see nothing in trubisky

just a horrible defense and mostly quick plays. The defense again is horrible for the packers.
                        "Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance" Plato

Comment

• Trubisky tryin cnn to do a sanchez impression.

The ol butt fumble
                          "Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance" Plato

Comment

• Was that a butt fumble?

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

Nagy will teach him. No doubt but the middle of the Pack D is stout.

No need to get him hurt early. Unlike da Bears D jacking up Erin.
                              When no one is over the C and you need 1/2 a yard - it's begging for a sneak. Forget the handoff, just fall forward and get the 1st.

Comment

• Rogers is carted off the field beautiful day

Comment

Working...
                                X