• Show
Clear All

• Rodgers is the man period.

Comment

• Wow and wow
      "Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance" Plato

Comment

• I think Collinsworth just orgasmed.
        The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
          I propose the Lions start two RTs vs the Bears. Wagner + Crosby.
          Let those two try to block Mack.
          Its exactly what they need to do against the Bears and Minny
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Speaking of the Vikings, they're going to destroy Erin Rogers next week. That dude might want to sit that game out.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Early morning reading of the NFLs first game week and no CGVT posts? That’s very disappointing. Where are ye, dude?

Comment

• I think it was pantopes who said something about Farve and vicodin.

I saw this on a POD article comment.

I had the same thing thought after the game in that interview....

See The Rodgers Interview...
                …pumped him up with drugs, he’s as high as a kite!

Posted by mongo71 on Sep 10, 2018 | 12:05 AM

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                  PIT now 21-7.

Switching to TB vs NO

Watching all really
                  2018-09-09 12.10.15.jpg
                  Sweet set up!
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I say it through gritted teeth because he is a Packer but he Rodgers is a superb QB.

That said, the Bears had an easy pick. Reminds me of Pittsburgh dropping Brady last season. With these guys you get ONE chance if you’re lucky and you had better gake it or you will be punished and you will lose.

Comment

• They put a hurting on Erin. He won’t make it out of the Queens game. They’re fierce.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        They put a hurting on Erin. He won’t make it out of the Queens game. They’re fierce.
                        Was amazed to see him come back. He’ll start I’m sure so I’m sure the pass rush will have him in their sights.

Comment

• Ahhhhhh! That'sa nice! Get him running for his life and hearing footsteps before he gets to play the Lions. Matty Patty better bring it!
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                            I think it was pantopes who said something about Farve and vicodin.

I saw this on a POD article comment.

I had the same thing thought after the game in that interview....

See The Rodgers Interview...
                            …pumped him up with drugs, he’s as high as a kite!

Posted by mongo71 on Sep 10, 2018 | 12:05 AM
                            So much hypocrisy by the NFL regarding player safety. You even as much as blink funny, they label you concussed and sit you down.

But if you actually get physically injured, here, take some schedule one narcotics (opioids) and get back out there. We'll get you a new knee and hips some other day.

Its bullchit!
                            SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

So much hypocrisy by the NFL regarding player safety. You even as much as blink funny, they label you concussed and sit you down.

But if you actually get physically injured, here, take some schedule one narcotics (opioids) and get back out there. We'll get you a new knee and hips some other day.

Its bullchit!
                              There's not a multi-billion $ law suit waiting to happen for blown out knee's - but brain injury, you can bet your ass there is. All they are doing is what every smart business does - manage risk.
                              Vote for Freedom not for Free Things

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"

Comment

• Wouldn’t opiods have psychoactive effects not exactly conducive to QB play?

Relaxation, euphoria, drowsiness etc.

I certainly wouldn’t have fancied being in the pocket after I sampled some local opium out in Laos.

Comment

Working...
                                X