NFL News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Cousins would have been fine in KC, Andy Reid is a great coach and they would have made it work. In other words, yes it's laughable.
    Now that is laughable. Cousins had just as many weapons in MIN, a much better defense and still barely broke .500.

Comment

• KC is in a much weaker division tho
      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        KC is in a much weaker division tho
        Sure, two 12-4 teams and the Broncos that were in the playoff hunt until like week 16. Additionally, any AFCW divisional game, regardless of team record is usually a slug fest.
        ​​​​​​
        The AFCW was NOT weaker this season.

Edit: These NCFN teams finished the season at 24th (DET), 27th (GB) and 31st (CHI) in SOS. MN finished at 18th overall SOS.

So tough compared to AFCW teams finishing 2nd (LAC), 10th (OAK) and 12th (KC) in toughest SOS. DEN finished at 17th overall.

Check it...
        Last edited by Panoptes; January 6th, 2019, 08:13 PM.
        SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

• Waiting for the snarky Foles aint shit compared to Stafford comments again (even though I won't see them unless quoted).

Foles is still > Stafford

Golden Tate with the game winning TD from Foles.

Comment

• Look at Nick Foles's stat line. The Eagles won a playoff game with THAT garbage QB play.

But yeah, the problem with the Lions is Stafford. Ya gotta believe me.

Comment

• I will take Andy Reid over Mike Zimmer every day. Not a chance KC is under 500.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

Sure, two 12-4 teams and the Broncos that were in the playoff hunt until like week 16. Additionally, any AFCW divisional game, regardless of team record is usually a slug fest.
                ​​​​​​
                The AFCW was NOT weaker this season.

Edit: These NCFN teams finished the season at 24th (DET), 27th (GB) and 31st (CHI) in SOS. MN finished at 18th overall SOS.

So tough compared to AFCW teams finishing 2nd (LAC), 10th (OAK) and 12th (KC) in toughest SOS. DEN finished at 17th overall.

Check it...
                Come on Gonz, I was fishing and I knew you’d bite.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• People think I'm biting on stupid shit all the time. I'm simply putting facts on file for those that may not follow so closely and believe "fake news." ;)

FTR, I don't believe you were baiting on this one. I believe that you, like most, first think of OAK or an off DEN as indicative of the AFCW. The final results I posted prove otherwise.
                  Last edited by Panoptes; January 6th, 2019, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• Gonz I was definitely fishing. If I mention anything about Mike Scoscia, ACFW being weak or Andy Reid I know I’ll have started dialogue with my bro. Fact is that KC has been my pick to win the SB for awhile now and that’s all the ACFW needs

IMO Minny was the NFCN top team and they didn’t even make the playoffs. I don’t think Trubisky is good and GB is a mess. Detroit however will be great again next year as Stafford will have an MVP season with a retooled fierce Matt Patricia defense
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• And of course a new top 10 Tight End.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                        And of course a new top 10 Tight End.
                        I was thinking a new long snapper but that will work too.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          Look at Nick Foles's stat line. The Eagles won a playoff game with THAT garbage QB play.

But yeah, the problem with the Lions is Stafford. Ya gotta believe me.
                          It's called making plays to win big games......a foreign concept for you. but here let me illustrate.

This a making a play to win a big game

https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/v...own-td-to-tate

this is not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guRdr4MaRHk
                          Vote for Freedom not for Free Things

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

Now that is laughable. Cousins had just as many weapons in MIN, a much better defense and still barely broke .500.
                            Cousins didn't have Reid

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            I will take Andy Reid over Mike Zimmer every day. Not a chance KC is under 500.
                            Can we get Reid for a 1st. I'd do that in a NY heart beat. Then watch all this talk go away. Play calling is half the battle.
                            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Reid has been a HC in the NFL for 19 years, he's coached the same number of Super Bowls as Caldwell has.....just saying.
                              Vote for Freedom not for Free Things

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"

Comment

• Any Reid has 3 losing seasons in 20 seasons, 13 of those seasons wins were in double digits. He has 4 more All-Pros in addition to Mahomes, I am certain he could eek out a winning season with Kirk Cousins. And I'm less impressed with their weapons than what the Chiefs have. They have good weapons but claiming they are on par with the Vikings would be false.

Comment

Working...
                                X