Blake Bortles, QB, has been released
    Bad link.
    Don Muhlbach: 'I let the Lions down' with bad snap'

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post

Bad link.
      Bad QB

Same thing.
      SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

Bad QB

Same thing.
        Classic
        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

That's been his entire pro career for me (unless it was against the Lions).

The factual side of it is why the Chargers let him bail all those years ago. I had to watch him out here all the time as AFCW games were always on.
          Tell me again how many Super Bowls the Chargers have won since Brees left.

Fuck, how many Super Bowls have the Chargers BEEN TO since Brees left?

It's hilariously hypocritical how your standards for QB success change arbitrarily depending on who you're talking about.

Comment

• He has been gloriously wrong for two decades on Brees, he ain't changing.

Comment

• “Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell, no!”

Comment

• Tyreek Hill investigated for BREAKING his sons arm.

Comment

• The Chiefs sure find themselves some winners. I wonder if his son was the fetus when Hill punched his preggo girlfriend in the stomach?

There was talk about giving this dude one hundred million.

If AP gets a year for using a switch on his kid, what does Tyreek get for BREAKING an arm?

Comment

• Cheifs dynasty over before it started? They cut Hunt. They have to cut Hill, right?

Comment

• Hill slipped in the draft due to beating his girlfriend or something.
                      A case where concerns from college pop up again in the pros ... unlike, Mixon so far.
                      AAL 2018 - Teez Tabor

Comment

• There are no actual reported facts that T Hill did anything.

I'm waiting for facts and have discussed on KC boards that IF there is any merit to these allegations, well, cut him immediately like with Kareem Hunt.

If it goes that route, the league should ban for life. There is no room for stuff like that.

I read early this morning it was all b.s. based on a photoshopped photo that was brought to the PD attention.

We'll see but I'll wait until actual facts are released.
                        SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

• Given the seriousness of these allegations (and the latest article I read said the police were called on two occasions)......I don’t see a scenario where Hill doesn’t spend the the year on the commissioners exempt list.

Comment

• Police records show two recent reports of child abuse at Tyreek Hill’s address

Posted by Mike Florio on March 15, 2019, 6:04 PM EDT
                            Getty Images

The allegations against Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill have quickly become more significant, and troubling.

According to KCTV, authorities are investigating Hill for not one but two incidents of child abuse. The first happened on March 5, and the second occurred on Thursday, March 14.

The March 5 incident involved a call to police to investigate a report of child abuse or neglect. The case was closed three days later, with a decision not to prosecute.

The second report does not include Hill’s name, but he lives at the address listed on the police documents, and his fiancee’s name appears under a category described as “others involved.”

The Kansas City Star has reported that the second incident resulted in Hill’s three-year-old son suffering a broken arm.

Hill has yet to be charged with any crime.

Comment

• Tannehill traded to the Titans.
                              The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                                No shit. They'll never win a playoff game with Brees taking up so much cap space. They'll never be able to find the talent they need.

The Saints need to cut him immediately and try someone else.
                                He is the talent they need.
                                Vote for Freedom not for Free Things

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"

Comment

Working...
                                X