Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Goodell, NFL strongly contemplating ending DirectTV’s Sunday Ticket

3/22/2019 6:23:25 PM

Commisioner Roger Goodell says he is looking into a streaming version of NFL Sunday Ticket and it sounds like the NFL might take advantage of an early opt-out of their contract with DIRECTV for NFL Sunday Ticket that runs through 2022, which would be just before the 2020 season, Darrelle Lincoln of Total Pro Sportsreports.

The NFL is considering splitting up the rights to make games more widely available now that people don’t only watch at home. “We’re having great discussions with DirecTV and AT&T,” Goodell said via Bloomberg.com. “We’ve had a 25-year partnership and we want to continue that partnership, but we also are looking to see how we can change the delivery.”

$1.5 billion a year is what DirecTV pays right now to the league to have exclusive rights to offer NFL Sunday Ticket to its subscribers. “We’re looking to make sure that we continue to deliver this package, which is a premium package of great content,” Goodell said. “We want it delivered on several different platforms.”

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg
    SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

• Good thing GRONK sabotaged the Lions-Patriots trade last year.
      Lions trading a high draft pick for a washed up GRONK would have been poor.
      AAL 2018 - Teez Tabor

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
        Good thing GRONK sabotaged the Lions-Patriots trade last year.
        Lions trading a high draft pick for a washed up GRONK would have been poor.
        Amen to that.

I can't believe he's not even 30 yet he's been through so many injuries throughout his career. Smart move to retire now.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that he unretires about week 10.
          Forever One!

Comment

• Paul Oliver
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• What is the vegas line for when we sign fluellen?

Comment

• Did he play for the Patriots?
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                  I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that he unretires about week 10.
                  IDK.....his body has got some serious city-miles on it and from what I've read he's been really good with his money.

But if you're Brady this morning......you have to seriously be thinking about the same. That O was already looking anemic. Now take away the one O weapon that moved the needle for Ds. Edelman is a decent WR but not someone you can build an O around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post

IDK.....his body has got some serious city-miles on it and from what I've read he's been really good with his money.

But if you're Brady this morning......you have to seriously be thinking about the same. That O was already looking anemic. Now take away the one O weapon that moved the needle for Ds. Edelman is a decent WR but not someone you can build an O around.
                    How much draft capitol do they have? Can they trade up for Hock?
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• They'd probably have to burn next year's draft as well....but they could do it.

I don't think they will....but BB and Brady don't have that much time left so maybe it would be a consideration.

Comment

• Excuse me, where can I put info about other NFL teams? Any help is not appreciated.
                        SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

• This should help:

Goonies.JPG

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I could see them making a play for Hockensen because if any franchise is in win now mode, it's the Patriots.

Also, they need to get to the AFC Championship game so Kraft can go through his pre-game handy ritual.
                              The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

• Lol. Give him a break. He's been in bad forums with bad set ups his whole life.

Deb made sure this thing was user friendly. She's the G.O.A.T.
                                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X