NFL News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
    Please just quit messing with the rules! In 5 years we won’t recognize football!!!!
    Sorry, too late.

I can't believe how time flys but about 10+ years ago I said around here that the game will no longer be recognizable in 20 years to the game I watched as a young kid wearing a full on Rams uni while at LA Coliseum games.

Might as well break out the flags for flag football now instead of later.
    SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

• I can't imagine what reviewing pass interference calls is going to be like next season.......Darius Slay grabs and holds almost every single pass play.

Comment

• jfc ... give me the name of one top flight corner who doesn't? That's how the position is played in today's NFL.
        Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

Sorry, too late.

I can't believe how time flys but about 10+ years ago I said around here that the game will no longer be recognizable in 20 years to the game I watched as a young kid wearing a full on Rams uni while at LA Coliseum games.

Might as well break out the flags for flag football now instead of later.
          Mannnn, you must have 66" arms from patting yourself on the back so much.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
            jfc ... give me the name of one top flight corner who doesn't? That's how the position is played in today's NFL.
            Yup. And coaches are going to save that card for late in a game when they really need it.
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Rules always change in sports. As a general rule, the most successful leagues ignore the purists. There is no money in satisfying them, they'll still watch even if they hate the latest rule change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Inspector Gadget.

Comment

Hey, when you see stuff and note it well before others, it's not self congratulatory to bring it back up, it's simply evidence of being in tune with issues that the masses finally see after the facts are plastered in their faces years down the road.

You only see my football and politics here (if you venture over there).

My intuition on financial and insurance trends also keeps me gainfully employed and well compensated. No apologies from me. Go figure eh!

Comment

• So you're like today's diva athlete's that like to beat their chest and tell the world how great you are?

Comment

• Something tells me he was like that 30 years ago. FIGJAM should be his nickname.

Comment

He doesn't tend to tout his prescience such as describing Baker Mayfield as Johnny Manziel 2.0 around so much.

Comment

So you're like today's diva athlete's that like to beat their chest and tell the world how great you are?
                          No, only when I'm questioned about motive.

Comment

• Understand. But it's not necessary for me. Everyone has been right and wrong. And no one ultimately cares. I just want to see the Lions be winners in my lifetime.

Comment

• DARRON LEELB, NEW YORK JETS
                              Jets LB Darron Lee did not report for OTAs.

Lee's roster spot is in question after the Jets signed C.J. Mosley to a big deal in free agency, so it makes sense for him to stay away from the team until the situation is resolved. That could happen this weekend during the draft. Coming off his best season as a pro, Lee should draw interest if the Jets make him available.

SOURCE: Connor Hughes on Twitter
                              Apr 23, 2019, 11:29 AM

Comment

• ADOLPHUS WASHINGTONDL, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT
                                Bengals waived DT Adolphus Washington.

Signed off the Cowboys' practice squad last September, Washington played four games for the Bengals before landing on injured reserve with a knee injury. The 2016 third-round pick will look to latch on to a camp roster after the draft.

RELATED:
                                SOURCE: bengals.com
                                Apr 23, 2019, 11:05 AM

Comment

Working...
                                X