No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm impressed by the pregame ceremony done by Atlanta.
    Nice use of visuals.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Pistons looked great tonight.
      The starters + Stanley Johnson really stood out. Drummond made 5 consecutive free throws too I think. Wow.

It's obviously early, but I might be wrong about my 37-45 prediction. I expected a competitive game tonight and eventually the Hawks to win by 6-8 points.
      Pistons really outplayed them.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• 82-0 Baby!!!!!

Comment

• Nice game. The Hawks really miss Carroll.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
            82-0 Baby!!!!!
            This!!

Didn't take long to match the Lions in wins
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Hawks only lost 6 regular season home games all last year and were a 60 win team so yes this was a nice win.

Comment

• I'm interested to see how the Pistons handle their first tail end of a back-to-back against a fresh Utah team.
                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• They can start a season 2-0 for the first time since the year they traded Chauncey for The Canswer.

Comment

• I was so happy when they disbanded that Stones team. LBJ was killing us and all we did every year was just make the playoffs then get hosed in the ECF.

lol.. boy was I wrong! Who knows what could have happened if we'd stuck together. The Spurs kept their raging roster going for more champ runs. smh
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Utah has my favorite player, Trey Burke.
                      I wonder if year 3 (if any) will be the year he takes off...
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I was ok with us passing on Burke. I'm still in the minority about HS players and underclass man making the jump to pro ball. I think it should be like the NFL. Only after JR season can they make the jump.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          I was so happy when they disbanded that Stones team. LBJ was killing us and all we did every year was just make the playoffs then get hosed in the ECF.

lol.. boy was I wrong! Who knows what could have happened if we'd stuck together. The Spurs kept their raging roster going for more champ runs. smh
                          The Spurs are definitely the exception...I have no idea how Duncan is still playing well......I thought that Pistons team went as far as it could go.

Comment

• Will they blow it in the last few minutes?

Comment

• Didn't choke!

Comment

• One thing for sure: Atlanta's pre game ceremony >>>> Detroit.
                                But yes, I'll take a win. Just from a presentation standpoint, Atlanta > Detroit.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X