No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The foul shots may never improve its something you may have to deal with.

Comment

• I have liked seeing SVG be critical of the team in post game interviews. I just hope he doesn't piss off Drummond too much before he re-signs with the team.

Comment

• Be critical when it's warranted of course.

Comment

• I think its good that he is holding them to a higher standard than alot of the prior coaches...That may be a good thing about both being coach and president.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Not much traffic in here..
            There's a cure for that:

http//:www.detroitpistonsforum.com

It would be great to see more people from here over there.

Comment

• I went to the site. I'm interested but those people there are more delusional than this site. As if Kevin Durant would leave OKC and think about coming to Detroit..

paaaaaalease!!
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Maybe he wants to play next to the best young big man in the league...

Comment

• Anything is possible but I just don't see any true NBA superstar coming to Detroit right now.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wow.. What a game tonight. I sure hope they have a few days off to recover from this one. Our starters played heavy minutes tonight.

Great win tho!
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• holy crap.. the bucks are going to beat GS again?

man this shit is funny
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• GS outscored Milw 32-12 over the last 8 min.

Comment

• Baxter! Bark twice if you're in Milwaukee!
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            I went to the site. I'm interested but those people there are more delusional than this site. As if Kevin Durant would leave OKC and think about coming to Detroit..

paaaaaalease!!
                            Newman posts here too, though. Throw your opinion in.

Comment

• We havent had games this intense in a long time....The last 4 have included two heartbreaking losses and two exhausting wins...Almost has a feel of playoff basketball.

Comment

• They don't play until the 22nd, so will get some much deserved rest after last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X