Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King View Post
    They don't play until the 22nd, so will get some much deserved rest after last night.
    And the Bulls had to play the next night.

Comment

• Jennings looked like post Jsmooth and preinjury for the first time tonight. It was beautiful. If it holds Detroit will be dangerious.
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I'm going to the game against the Nuggets on the 23rd. Should be fun to get to see Drummond in person, he's really blossoming
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Would love to see Jennings stay in Detroit past this season. If he's willing to be the backup PG and play 25ish minutes a night I'd pay the man.
          AXE 'EM!

Comment

• He'll get paid starter minutes somewhere.

Comment

• Knicks, Lakers, Sixers would all have interest...Its up to Jennings if he feels that there is something more special here than what he would get chasing more dollars.....

Comment

• Hell, we could offer him starter money.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                  Knicks, Lakers, Sixers would all have interest...Its up to Jennings if he feels that there is something more special here than what he would get chasing more dollars.....
                  Knicks, yes. lakes seem to like Jordan Clarkson & Philly has no plan. They did pick up Ish Smith since the league stepped in and he's actually playing pretty well. I still don't know if they are really going to try to win but Jennings does have a little Iverson in him, so that might appeal to their marketing people.

Comment

• I really don't see the Pistons trading him unless they get something excellent in return. I think SVG would rather roll w/ Jennings for the rest of the season and try to resign him in the off season. If he leaves, his expiring contract give him bunch of cap space that'd probably get something better than what you could trade him for.
                    AXE 'EM!

Comment

• i just don't see Jennings staying to come off the bench. i'd love it but don't see it.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I know they're a young team but the turnovers and the free throw shooting are infuriating.

Comment

• I agree but they almost always compete this year, which I greatly appreciate.

This is a team whose range is probably from just missing the playoffs to pushing a team hard in the 2nd round of the playoffs. It just matters which way a few things fall. They're close.

Comment

• Jennings makes this team potentially very dangerous. Without him they were borderline good but he makes them complete offensively.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              i just don't see Jennings staying to come off the bench. i'd love it but don't see it.
                              To be honest, regardless of contracts signed, I'd like to see Jennings start and Jackson be the 6th man finisher as I think Jennings does better getting Andre easy buckets then Jackson. That said, that would probably create some serious locker room drama.
                              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• The Pistons just recently ponied up some pretty damn decent money for Jackson. They're committed to him at this point. You don't make that guy your 6th man.

Comment

Working...
                                X