No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah that's why I said 'regardless of contracts signed'. It would create drama for sure. But, on talent and abilities, I like Jennings with Drummond better. Maybe Stan can massage the rotation/subbing so Jennings gets more time with Drummond anyhow.
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• He says he is working on getting them both in the lineup.

Comment

• Pistons by the end of the year are going to be a dangerous team.

If they play defense, they win. They have the young legs to get that done, but can Stan get their hearts into it?

The offense is getting there. Almost finally healthy and ready to roll.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
          The Pistons just recently ponied up some pretty damn decent money for Jackson. They're committed to him at this point. You don't make that guy your 6th man.
          yup
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I think Reggie and Andre have been plenty good together this season. Reggie is a better finisher than Jennings (especially post-injury BJ) so defenses have to pay more attention to his drives.

Comment

• Jennings is still working out his injury issue. He is better suited at this point for short bursts off the bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                I think Reggie and Andre have been plenty good together this season. Reggie is a better finisher than Jennings (especially post-injury BJ) so defenses have to pay more attention to his drives.
                Did someone mention bj's? I'm heading to Miami!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They showed a stat in the Boston game that said Reggie lead all players in NBA in scoring while in the pick and roll......He was 50 points or so ahead of Russell Westbrook....I dont know if that was just him scoring or his team scoring when he handled the ball in pick and roll.

Comment

• Another win last night and the Pistons are back at their high-water mark of 5 games over .500. They host SA on Tuesday, who is off to their best start in franchise history. That hasn't been talked about much because of Golden State's start.

Comment

• Damn really? That's saying a lot considering the teams they've had over the last several decades.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• SAS has the best perimeter defender in the NBA. Right now I'd put my money on them to win it all.

Comment

• GSW

Comment

• If they face each other it will be an epic matchup.

Comment

• EIEIO
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Pistons will be on TNT 2/4 for the first time since 2009.

Comment

Working...
                                X