• Show
Clear All

• The final chapter on the 2015-2016 KCPfense:

only Kyrie took shots vs. him

6-13, 2 3-pointers, 1 FT, 15 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      Lofl

Change the rule for a shitty FT shooting Piston but if someone proposed that while Shaq was clanging bricks for Lakers, the rest of the country would have been up in arms.

F that clanging Piston.
      The rule is only in the NBA...College, international, olympics, etc dont have an intentional foul rule....ALso there are too many FTs in teh game already do we really want to watch horrible free throw shooters?....After the Houston-LA CLippers debacle in the playoffs last year I thought the league would get rid of it....ALso teams will just leave him open and when he gets the ball immediately foul him...in the end he has to get much better at free throws anyway.

Comment

• Yesterday, Stephen A Smith proclaimed it's the Clippers time to make a run after Steph Curry's injury.
        Today, we find out Chris Paul and Blake Griffen are done.

Shattered hopes happened so fast for poor Clippers fans.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Watching more of these playoffs, I'm more convinced that the Pistons could (not would) have beaten any other team in the East.

Comment

• Cleveland definitely was the shittiest draw. Oh well.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The positive angle is that the Pistons players got less wear and tear and got their butts kicked, but still managed to play hard and compete in each game. I think it was a very efficient but kicking lesson for the young players. A good motivator to kick-off the off season where players can regress or train and take steps forward.
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• We need a strong addition of a vet presence on the team next year. Whether it be PG or a PF it needs to happen. There were too many times in the playoffs our guys looked like crybaby complainers.

I'm not saying they weren't right on some of the calls but man up.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Seeing alot of whining, crying, and complaining in the playoffs from many teams

Comment

• and there generally is but we seemed to take it to the next level.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Horford?

Comment

• He would definitely fit the bill. Not sure if he would come here or not.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Don't have enough $$$.

Comment

• I didn't think the cap ceiling was even put out yet. Last season it was set at 70 mil and there's a lot of talk of it being anywhere from 90-111 mil
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• FAs are going to be priced through the roof with the new cap. That said, the Pistons will have some money because of that too. I'm still thinking Dellavedova would be a good target.
                              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Why would he leave the cavs though?...As long as lebron is there the yare pretty much a shoo in for east conference finals at worst.....They also dont seem to have any financial limits either.

Comment

Working...
                                X