No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ulis weighs 149 lbs .... hard to believe an NBA player could stand up to the beating he'd take being that light.
    Forever One!

Comment

• I read that this morning. That just doesn't even seem possible to the that small in the NBA. Who the hell is he going to cover? It's an immediate mismatch for the opposition on their end of the court.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Just find the best player available and draft. Hopefully PG or PF fits that bill
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
          Ulis weighs 149 lbs .... hard to believe an NBA player could stand up to the beating he'd take being that light.
          Who takes a beating anymore? He'll be just fine. Sure, he could use 10 lbs, but he'll be fine.

Comment

• The NBA is still physical, and it's 82 games. You need strength. I doubt 149 pounds will cut it. That said, he'll add 15 pounds. The NBA still doesn't test for hgh.

Comment

• Earl Boykins, Spud Webb... There's been a few under weight guards in the NBA but defensively you're getting a dud.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Iverson was only 165 lbs tops at 6 foot (an NBA "6 foot") and he played in an era with hand checking. I'd be good with a Ulis pick (if Valentine was already taken).
                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                  what about the Baldwin kid from Vanderbilt? PG with potential? I don't follow enough to know where he's going to be drafted.
                  Good defensive potential and could be a legit shooter too. He apparently can't finish at the rim very well though. Still, I'd be OK with that pick if they really think he could be a defensive stopper.
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Confession time:

I am enjoying the hell out of the Golden State/OKC game.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Russell Westbrook will be the goat WHEN (not IF) the Thunder lose in 7.

That last quarter was atrocious. Stop shooting bad shots, stop trying to sell fouls the refs aren't buying, and finish you moron.

Instead, you cost your team a trip to the Finals because of your clowning. Congratulations!

EDIT: Yes, I know the series doesn't even get to Game 7 at all without his heroics. I don't care.
                      Last edited by chemiclord; May 28, 2016, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• Total meltdown, Westbrook and Durant. Though it never would have happened if not for unbelievable Klay Thompson.

Comment

• Slash bros were magical while Durant laid a big egg. Not just missing shots. Careless, tight basketball. OKC is done.

Comment

• i hope someone beats GSW, I really can't understand "let's shoot 3s from everywhere basketball"
                            http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• Originally posted by essek031 View Post
                              i hope someone beats GSW, I really can't understand "let's shoot 3s from everywhere basketball"
                              I want them to lose because I am tired of the "best team ever" talk. Let them win a few more titles before that talk begins.

Comment

• I'm perfectly fine with them winning. I actually prefer their wide open, ball movement attack more than the 90's style iso ball that OKC plays, where they throw themselves into defenders and try to get a friendly whistle.

As for the "best ever" stuff? Yeah... if they win the title, they'd certainly have an argument for having the best season ever (though their struggles in the playoffs would leave open plenty of room for argument).

Comment

Working...
                                X