No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya but the Cavs will win because the NBA want's them to win this game. That blocking call against Curry when LeBron lowered his shoulder was crap...................but it gets the NBA what they want. Another game and more money.

NBA IS CRAP!!!!!
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I thouhgt it was a good call.

I have to admit, I have enjoyed the playoffs. I won't waste my time on a regular season game, but the post season has been entertaining
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LeBron pushed off with his left arm heavily. That was an offensive foul. It was the LeBron call. It was the NBA wanting one more game call. Curry in foul trouble significantly affects the Warriors. Good job NBA.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I know I'd tune in for a game 7 and I haven't watched the playoffs and wouldn't once the Stones were out
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
            LeBron pushed off with his left arm heavily. That was an offensive foul. It was the LeBron call. It was the NBA wanting one more game call. Curry in foul trouble significantly affects the Warriors. Good job NBA.
            No it wasn't

Quit being a hater.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              Eh... It's an NBA game. It will take 4 hours to play. The first quarter doesn't mean shit.
              Of course it's only one quarter. But it was still a really bad one for the Warriors.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                Of course it's only one quarter. But it was still a really bad one for the Warriors.
                That it was, but now it's down to 13 points.

Comment

• "No it wasn't

Quit being a hater."

--------------------------------------Yes it was but I'll admit to the later. I'm actually really good against Bron Bron. Trust me on this. My son and his friends LOVE Bron Bron.
                  Last edited by DanO; June 16, 2016, 09:06 PM.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• That was a foul on Curry and a stupid one. See..............I can be impartial. The fould was on Bron Bron and his bullying tactics which are allowed by an NBA you hate.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Curry might be the MVP, but when LeBron is on, he is the best player on any court.

But the Warriors just refuse to go away. This should be hopefully a really fun 4th.
                      Last edited by chemiclord; June 16, 2016, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        Curry might be the MVP, but when LeBron is on, he is the best player on any court.
                        I agree.

Comment

• So I'm hoping the Cavs win, but my reason is that it might be more likely LeBron will choose to leave Cleveland if he delivers them a championship and I don't want LeBron, still in his prime, in the same division as the Pistons.
                          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Even if the Cavs lose this series, I want James to win the series MVP. He's damn near single-handedly pushed this series to the brink.

Comment

• Green's nut shot could end up being MVP...

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                Green's nut shot could end up being MVP...
                                Good point.

I remember in 2004... Game 4, I think? Slava Medvedenko got tied up with Rasheed Wallace, got Sheed all worked up, and then Sheed dropped the hammer after that.

Green's cup check might have just woken a monster.

Comment

Working...
                                X