• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lions are next I believe!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      I hope LeBron leaves again
      Love him or hate but he's one of the greatest that has ever played in the NBA and will go down as a NBA legend and future hall of famer.

Comment

• I think anyone hoping Lebron leaves Cleveland again is going to be tragically disappointed.

I suspect the only way that was going to happen was if the Cavs lost. Now that he has that third ring, James is playing with house money. His legacy is pretty much set and he doesn't have to chase anything more.

Comment

• Lebron isnt leaving...Wade will come to Cleveland this time....

Comment

• Great game 7. Congrat's to the Cleveland fans. You now have something to talk about.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              I hope LeBron leaves again

Comment

• BTW- The draft is Thursday, and I'm rooting for the Pistons to gamble big-time on Thon Maker. I'm okay if they take somebody else, though.

Comment

• I'm rooting for them to take someone that can actually play basketball.

Comment

• lol
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                      Lebron isnt leaving...Wade will come to Cleveland this time....
                      He'd have to agree to become a 6th man.

Comment

• JR Smith said he is leaving via free agency so Wade slides right into starting SG.

Comment

• Yeah...Wade isn't leaving Miami willingly.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            The Cavs are hustling a lot more and they are attacking the basket. The Warriors are successful attacking the basket but it's not nearly enough.

I'll say this about Curry and his fouls, he has a right to complain, they are fouls for the most part but in this series they are letting the Cavs be real physical with him off the ball. JR Smith at times looks like he is bear hugging Curry. And he is getting hit after the shot on every three when the defender is there. Given how they are letting them play like that, he should be upset when they are calling some ticky-tack fouls.

I think Kerr should have been on this like his mentor Big Chief Triangle would have been. Kerr has been very vocal during the game, but to influence that you need to be vocal from the podium.
                            You don't say. Major call disparity in the Association's Title series? Can't be. Hush yer mouf lil man.

Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                            Imagine what hand checking would do to GS motion offense... That rule was a quite literally a 'game changer'. And that's why I think the 2004 Pistons would destroy this years GS team in 4 games if played under the 2004 rules. Today's rules and it's probably GS, but not a given. I'm a homer as well.
                            Yup.

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            Agreed but game 6 was a pretty blatant attempt by the NBA to make it go 7. Curry was getting called for garbage and was in foul trouble before the game started.
                            NBA Action is fantastic.

Alright, enough trolling. Game 7 was good. Bron bron imposed his will on that game with some awesome D on the perimeter and at the basket. The Dubs weren't the same after Green had to sit out that game. At that point, CLE were on their heels and GS were flying high. After getting beat down that game, the mo switched and nothing GS could do was bringing it back
                            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I would love for the Pistons to draft Sabonis.
                              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Congrats to he Cavs and their fans. Lions turn.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X