Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
    I would love for the Pistons to draft Sabonis.
    Agree with this. There's no way he'll be there, but if Sabonis ever fell to 18 he's a no brainer
    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
      Congrats to he Cavs and their fans. Lions turn.
      Lets do that Lions-Browns super bowl!

Comment

• Well, there goes my trash talk shut down.

I don't care though, that was a great series and a great final game. Cleveland came up with a solid defensive game plan to shut down Curry. It didn't hurt that they got solid play out of Kevin Love and Irving was a stud. Oh, yeah. That LaBron guy is pretty good...
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That Irving 3 was money. I still hate everything Ohio (besides Cedar Point)
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            Well, there goes my trash talk shut down.

I don't care though, that was a great series and a great final game. Cleveland came up with a solid defensive game plan to shut down Curry. It didn't hurt that they got solid play out of Kevin Love and Irving was a stud. Oh, yeah. That LaBron guy is pretty good...
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
              Congrats to he Cavs and their fans. Lions turn.

I don't get why they keep saying that Ohio hasn't had a Pro team win since 1964. They still have Ohio State right?;):-P:D
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• In honor of the "Lions should trade Ziggy Ansah while he still has value" thread:

The Pistons should trade Andre Drummond while he still has value. Teams 3 through 8 in the NBA draft are looking for that "young, up and coming star that can help them make the playoffs."
                Drummond fits that profile.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I'd want alot more than one of those picks for Andre, even with his free throw issues

Comment

• Drummond is all of 22. He has shown some offensive ability in the paint although he is inconsistent. Still potential on O. Already strong on D and the boards. I wouldn't trade him for the #1 pick. Simmons has unbelievable potential but also some lack of drive. And Ingram is a skilled stick. AD has plenty of question marks still but I'd prefer to see if he can grow his skills. He is a beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                      Drummond is all of 22. He has shown some offensive ability in the paint although he is inconsistent. Still potential on O. Already strong on D and the boards. I wouldn't trade him for the #1 pick. Simmons has unbelievable potential but also some lack of drive. And Ingram is a skilled stick. AD has plenty of question marks still but I'd prefer to see if he can grow his skills. He is a beast.
                      Uhhhh... if the Sixers offered the Pistons the #1 (Simmons) for Drummond, only an idiot would turn that down. You take that offer and run away laughing.

Comment

• LOL, no.

Comment

• You wouldn't turn it down immediately, but you'd still turn it down.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                            LOL, no.
                            Idiot homers are still idiots, for the record.

Comment

• If it was a package of SImmons/Noel for Andre and 18 I would do it...The problem with Andre for Simmons straight up is that isnt a position of need and then center would be a huge hole....

Comment

• Lol, damn that Ziggy Ansah thread...

Here is what ESPN insider is saying about the Pistons:

Detroit Pistons

No. 18: Henry Ellenson, PF, Marquette
                                No. 49: Alex Caruso, PG, Texas A&M

Coach Stan Van Gundy loves his stretch 4s, and though the Pistons added one at the trade deadline in Tobias Harris, they could use another, which would allow them to take advantage of Harris' ability to play small forward at times. Despite concerns about his lateral quickness and disappointing shooting at Marquette, Ellenson would be a solid pick outside the lottery.

Caruso is one of my favorite sleepers. He has enough size to defend either guard spot and is a capable playmaker who makes good decisions. Consider Caruso this year's T.J. McConnell.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X