No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess SVG has told Jackson that he's not trading him for Rubio. But I have heard that John Wall is available. I wonder if the Pistons could make a move for him.

Comment

• John Wall? DC would never make that move for RJ right?
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well, I assume it would take more than Jackson.

Comment

• Rumors in Dec by various media outlets were calling for Wall for RJ, Stanley Johnson and 2 first round draft picks.

I'd be fine with RJ and SJ but 2 first rounders? Wall to Drunmond would be a nice combo.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Make it one 1st rounder and you have a deal, although 2 might not be bad. I wonder about Wall.

Comment

• Wall would be the best player this team has had in decade. That's not saying much but still he's pretty damned good.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yeah I do think he's good, I wonder if he would do anymore in Detroit than he has done in Washington.

Comment

• We'd definitely be a better team with him but that move alone won't take us to the finals. I'm still baffled at how SVG hasn't brought in any pure shooters.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Pistons blew another one tonight. I think RJ has to go. He's too careless with the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                      Pistons blew another one tonight. I think RJ has to go. He's too careless with the ball.
                      To think I coughed up the $$$ for the NBA League Pass, so I can listen to the games when I have the time, and look at the replay of any games I missed.

Say what you will about the Lions, but since the end of the 2nd Bad Boys team, the Detroit Pistons have been an afterthought in the Detroit sports market, with the Lions being very interesting, and I'm more a fan of hoops than football.
                      "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                      My friend Ken L

Comment

• President, GM and CNN correspondent Stan Van Gumby blames being out protesting late for the Piston's latest loss..........

that said, he did look dapper in his vagina hat.
                        The only logical explanation is:
                        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• I think they have to get rid of Reggie Jackson. He just continues to make bad decisions down the stretch. He thinks he's Westbrook and he's not even close.

Comment

• He's more Larry Westbrook than ever resembling Russell. I think we all agree he needs to go but who the hell would want him and what would we get in return?
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
                              President, GM and CNN correspondent Stan Van Gumby blames being out protesting late for the Piston's latest loss..........

that said, he did look dapper in his vagina hat.
                              HA!
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Looks like the Pistons have explored trading Drummond as well

by Zach Lowe:

The Pistons have quietly explored trading Andre Drummond and Reggie Jackson, but come away unhappy with the offers in return.
                                While a deal to trade Drummond -- the NBA's top rebounder and an All-Star one season ago -- is unlikely, Minnesota, Orlando, New Orleans remain potential suitors for Jackson.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X