No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive only been looking at the box scores the last 10 or so but Drummound seems to be sleep walking. His numbers are pedestrian.

But yet every time Boban gets extended minutes he puts up great numbers. Not sure whats going on Stan but this team isnt being managed right
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Million dollar body, five cent head.

Andre Drummond in a nutshell. He'll never win anything until he fucking grows up, and I don't see that happening in Detroit.

Comment

• Drummond did what I would have done.
        Hit the $70-80 million (after tax) jackpot, then have the mindset that you are set for life.
        I don't think he has the drive to be great right now. Perhaps that mindset can change... but yes, not in a hopeless Detroit.

I don't blame Andre considering the guaranteed income he now has.. Drummond should go move to a beach for the rest of his life with family.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Drummond has never had the drive. That's the problem. He's always been content to coast on his size, gobbling up rebounds, scoring on nothing but alley-oops and put-backs. He's never really tried to develop a post-up game, or a perimeter game (if he really could, he's a Shaq-level garbage shooter facing the basket).

And don't even get me started on his petulant bullshit when it comes to free throws.

I mean, there you have it... he's a slightly skinnier Shaq without the competitive drive; a great post presence with an otherwise extremely limited skill set and immaturity to boot.
          Last edited by chemiclord; April 10, 2017, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Draft lottery is tomorrow. Send your karma toward Stan's big melon.

Comment

• Pistons need a successful Hail Mary and to win this lottery. Being stuck in that 7-16 pick area is death for mediocre management.

Apparently the Pistons are changing their logo?
              Looks like the other 50 sports teams with red, white, and blue primary colors. Merica
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yea that new logo is terrible! The current is one of the best in the NBA

Comment

• Lol, I just read it took the Pistons brass 6 months to come up with the new logo.........which is a near exact replica of the old one.

The logo screams Kent Benson.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                    Lol, I just read it took the Pistons brass 6 months to come up with the new logo.........which is a near exact replica of the old one.

The logo screams Kent Benson.
                    I need to win the next contract for the logo design.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The logo was crap. I'm fine going back to the old logo, but it's pretty amazing they can't come up with something new and cool. You can find random fan stuff that's pretty cool:

Comment

• These days there are probably sabermetrics involved with logo design.

Comment

• The logo screams Kent Benson
                          lol exactly

I'm fine going back to the old logo, but it's pretty amazing they can't come up with something new and cool.
                          I like both of them, the scull & crossbones look is cool

Comment

• What is the logo? I heard it hasn't changed much and the teal is back.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• And it's #12.

Celtics #1, Laker 2, Sixers 3

Comment

• Yay, pick #12. Luke Kennard or Zach Collins.
                                Difference makers.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X