Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol Langston Galloway...
    If Paul Millsap signs for $30 million per year and Otto Poter jr gets a max, KCP might get something ridiculous
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• If kcp gets anything close to max from the Pistons they're screwed for several years.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
        If kcp gets anything close to max from the Pistons they're screwed for several years.
        Yup. Signing him to a max deal is so dumb.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• SVG is starting to remind me of Holland. Hes got all these young kids burried behind a ton of vets. Its like the Wings and Stones are shooting for a Twilight Zone theme
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Celtics Agree To Trade Avery Bradley To Pistons For Marcus Morris
            JUL 7, 2017 10:00 AM

The Boston Celtics have agreed to send Avery Bradley to the Detroit Pistons for Marcus Morris.

Bradley is entering the final season of his contract and Boston needed to clear cap space to sign Gordon Hayward.

Bradley is one of the league's best defensive guards and he's also been a consistent three-point shooter.

Boston was thin at power forward prior to trading for Morris.

The Los Angeles Lakers and Los Angeles Clippers were also heavily involved in talks for Bradley.
            Is this guy any good?
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• At least Ellison MAY get some playing time. The best contribution Gores has done is showing, proof positive, why the Lions have su(ked for 60 years. POOR OWNERSHIP

Mediocre team with bloated contracts and no Superstar? NBA Hell
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCPJZK2iFu8"]Avery Bradley 2016/17 Regular Season Defensive Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

How many guys have DEFENSIVE highlight reels? I like him.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiDNr_pc_Ow"]Langston Galloway 2016 Season Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Both guys are plus defenders. Although Bradley (what little I've read on him) is a really good defender.

And both are good 3 point shooters.

Now if we could only get the cowardly Lion, uh, Andre Drummond, a heart. They would be on something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                  Are they going to let KCP walk? If we resign him we're going to have to free up more money even before this deal. With this trade we just added and extra 3 mil.

It is good for Ellenson. Clears the way for more playing time.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Unless they move Bradley to PG and send Jackson packing but im not sure who would even want him
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Kcp is long gone.

Comment

• Best Pistons news in a long time!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                          Kcp is long gone.
                          I wish we could get a pick out of the deal
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Time to release the true weapon at SF, Stanley Johnson.

Good move for the Pistons, actually.
                            SG - Avery Bradley, Langston Galloway/ Luke Kennard. Better than giving KCP $20mm+ for several years.
                            At least long term, this allows a little more flexibility because Bradley's contract runs up soon.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                              Time to release the true weapon at SF, Stanley Johnson.

Good move for the Pistons, actually.
                              SG - Avery Bradley, Langston Galloway/ Luke Kennard. Better than giving KCP $20mm+ for several years.
                              At least long term, this allows a little more flexibility because Bradley's contract runs up soon.
                              I just wish we could get something back from him
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Bradley is one of the best two way players in the league. Came in as a plus defender ball hawk with next to zero offensive game. In the NBA, he's still a ball hawk and has developed into an efficient offensive player capable of finishing inside, hitting jumpers, and nailing threes at a high rate. It's been a rapid development for him on the offensive end.

He's just an awesome NBA guard.

Flat out steal for the Pistons. Boston moves him because they needed to dump someone in order to sign Hayward to the max. Plus, Bradley is a FA next year and looking at $20 million per.

Comment

Working...
                                X