Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And things of that nature - Jim Caldwell

8)
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Most of the development is on the player himself, always has been. In the pros you have to win games and you don't have practice time to get young players ready. Sometimes in the NBA you can go weeks without a formal practice. The offseason is the time for development.

Comment

• Yup.

Comment

• Pistons in discussion to trade Reggie for E'Twaun Moore and change.

Comment

• Don't buy that for a second

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
              Don't buy that for a second
              Why
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                Why
                Forget it.. that trade looks retarded for both teams.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Didn't the Pelicans just give their PG, Jrue Holiday, a monster contract?
                  Unless the Pelicans want to move Holiday off the ball into more of a SG role, idk why they would bother. Holiday isn't that great of a shooter, however.
                  As for the Pistons, you just traded for Bradley. Do you want to pay another SG (E'Twaun) $8M per for 3 years as a backup? Also you signed Golloway and drafted Kennard.

That trade idea doesn't sound right.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• And when, exactly, has making sense with their moves mattered to the Pistons?

Comment

• If it's true then Stan really wants to dump Reggie. The team was actually playing well right before he rejoined the team last season.

Comment

• The more we hear the more it is just get whatever you can for Reggie...he must still be every bit as damaged goods as he was last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                          The more we hear the more it is just get whatever you can for Reggie...he must still be every bit as damaged goods as he was last season.
                          Or the Pistons have no fucking clue what they're doing.

Or both, I suppose.

Comment

• Yeah they are pretty clueless right now, but I have been OK with this offseason, this is a decent version of treading water while trying to improve the team without killing their flexibility even more. If you could offload Jackson that would be a bonus.

Comment

• Improve the team... how? All the flexibility in the world means less than jack shit when the best player willing to come to your team is Charlie Villanueva.

Comment

• They added Bradley. That's huge if he'll stay.

Comment

Working...
                                X