No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jokic is the guy to watch. The Dubs will do their thing, but Jokic is a star.

Comment

• My youngest daughter was giving me the business that I sat close to Steph Curry at the college all star game during the Final Four at Ford Field and I didn't get his autograph.

Comment

• Man, what a buzz-kill on opening night. Gordon Hayward with a gruesome lower leg/ankle break. Damn/
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Gordan Hayward ... damn, that sucks.

Cavs vs Warriors NBA Finals. See ya'll in this thread 9 months from now, in June of 2018.
          What's sad is how this is a 9 month season and we already know the conclusion.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
            Jokic is the guy to watch. The Dubs will do their thing, but Jokic is a star.
            Definitely about Jokic. He's great to watch. There was a story last year about how he and his 2 older brothers have a condo in LoHi and play nerf basketball games against each other.
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• That injury to Hayward was gruesome. And the beginning of the season opener too.
              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I just saw that Hayward injury.. Holy cow that looked terrible.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                  Gordan Hayward ... damn, that sucks.

Cavs vs Warriors NBA Finals. See ya'll in this thread 9 months from now, in June of 2018.
                  What's sad is how this is a 9 month season and we already know the conclusion.
                  Yup
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• This was going to be the conclusion, Heyward on the Celtics or not.

The Celtics weren't three wins against the Cavs better than they were last year (and that's being generous considering their only win was largely due to the Cavs indifference in Game 3 more than anything the Celtics did).

It was going to be Warriors/Cavs IV from the moment the previous season ended, and it's going to be that way as long as the Warriors remain largely intact and LeBron James continues to be LeBron James. No one else has even the slightest glimmer of a chance.

Comment

• Lotta empty seats at LCA it seems.

But Golden State/Cleveland IV will surely be big ratings, and that's all that matters.

Comment

• Damn the Stones played really well. Great defensive hustle, Jackson was efficient, Ellenson played over a vet and was good. Bradley was good as advertised, Drummond looked like a differently player mentally and physically and it showed. Going 2-2 from the FT was a great start.

Not bad Pistons. Not bad at all.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Damn the Stones played really well. Great defensive hustle, Jackson was efficient, Ellenson played over a vet and was good. Bradley was good as advertised, Drummond looked like a differently player mentally and physically and it showed. Going 2-2 from the FT was a great start.

Not bad Pistons. Not bad at all.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• They should be better this year, but they are relying on Drummond and Jackson.

Comment

• I think the best thing we did in the off season was getting rid of KCP. He just didn't fit here no matter how good his D was presumed to be. Bradley fits much better

Also moving Morris allows Ellenson to see the floor and the big guy can play. I know Stan wanted him to get bigger last year but it seems like a wasted year. He should have been playing but thats just my opinion
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                They should be better this year, but they are relying on Drummond and Jackson.
                                Avery Bradley is going to shoulder a lot of that this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X