Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah maybe

Comment

• And Harris. Jackson shouldnt avg 30 min and let dre be the $20M garbage man.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        Yeah maybe
        He's easily their best all around player. Won't get the headlines because he's not a volume scorer but as a pure shooter and a defender he is one of the best 2-guards in the league. He's the type of player other guards hate playing against the most.

Stanley should be that type of SF eventually. Needs to learn how to shoot but as a defender he's got all the ability to be what Bradley is.
        Last edited by Kstat; October 19, 2017, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• 0-13 suggests Stanley needs to learn what the basket looks like.

Comment

• Tim Hardaway once went 0/16 and he was one of the most dangerous offensive players of all time. Shit happens sometimes.

Comment

• Michael Jordan once went 0-5

In baseball.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• If you are in your third season as a pro, you can either shoot or you can't.

Comment

If you are in your third season as a pro, you can either shoot or you can't.
                  Can't argue with that
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm not a big Stanley believer, at least not as a scorer, but that was a tough luck shooting night, with a number of shots rattling in and out. Hopefully, those drop most nights for him. He needs to be able to stick the corner 3 at a good % at a minimum.

Comment

• This is pretty cool.

Clips of every single defense sequence Stanley Johnson and/or Avery Bradley had an impact on Wednesday night, positive or negative.
                      [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVU1NpIa41M&t=2s"]Avery Bradley and Stanley Johnson&#39;s defense vs. the Hornets (Oct. 18, 2017) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

If you are in your third season as a pro, you can either shoot or you can't.
                        Not a firm believer that a 21 year old anything is what he is.

Comment

• Went to NO to see the Cavs/Pelicans last night with my wife and son. We had a great time.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                            Not a firm believer that a 21 year old anything is what he is.
                            While that's true... the number of players who significantly went from garbage shooters to even good shooters over the course of their career is a pretty small list.

If Stanley can't shoot now, he's probably never going to.

Comment

• Hey, a big Detroit road win over a great team, who knew?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueBlazer05 View Post
                                Hey, a big Detroit road win over a great team, who knew?
                                Now the question is, what will they do with it?
                                "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                                My friend Ken L

Comment

Working...
                                X