• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't watch this pathetic team.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
      Griffins defense sucks. The Pistons defense sucks. I don't like o-ball.

Just seeing if I'm interested in NBA ball again...maybe not.
      Whats the NBA?
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
        I can't watch this pathetic team.
        Me either
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• This is sad...

Grand Rapids Drive player Zeke Upshaw dies after collapsing in game
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
            Goddamn it, Pistons have to have these stupid fucking drum beats on the PA during the game now? It's annoying as hell. Just shut the fuck up, I want to watch the game.
            I agree with that. I think it also helps take the crowd out of the game. I was at the game last night and my friend and I were amongst a grand minority of people actually clapping on their own. I'm guessing the thinking for fans is that the PA is doing the work for them, so why bother? I mean, there's general apathy too but I think that people would get more into the game on their own.

The Pistons are all but mathematically eliminated from the playoffs but are 4-1 since Reggie Jackson came back and are 22-15 when he's played this season. Can he ever have a full-season without injury, though? It's kind of looking like the answer is no. If this team were healthy, I think they're a top 4 or 5 team in the East, maybe even top 3. That can be entertaining but they're going to have to get lucky somewhere or make another deal (and still get lucky) to get back to contending for titles.

Comment

• I remember when they never played any kind of music or sound effects while the ball was in play. I thought it was so weird the first time I heard it. But I think the players and the casual fans like it.

Comment

• Their 4 wins since Reggie came back are against the Kings, Suns, Bulls, and Lakers, 3 of whom are completely tanking. They did take the Rockets to OT, so that was a good sign, but they didn?t close the deal. I?d expect them to keep winning because 4 of their next six games are against shitbox teams. But let?s see how they do against the Wizards and Raptors.

Comment

• They will beat all these tanking teams and we will have to suffer thru another year of Van Gundy

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                    Their 4 wins since Reggie came back are against the Kings, Suns, Bulls, and Lakers, 3 of whom are completely tanking. They did take the Rockets to OT, so that was a good sign, but they didn?t close the deal. I?d expect them to keep winning because 4 of their next six games are against shitbox teams. But let?s see how they do against the Wizards and Raptors.
                    Reggie is exactly what the Pistons need though especially with Blake and Drummond. They need a point that is not a one dimensional offensive player.
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• SVG Fired

Comment

• Never mind fake news, headline said he was relieved, but joke was he was feeling better since Reggie Jackson has returned

Comment

• This whole April thing really throws you.
                          AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• I blame Google lol

Comment

• Hey guise, remember how we used to mock the Sixers and "The Process" and how tanking wasn't the answer for an NBA team?

Comment

• Rumor has it Van Gundy and Pistons have parted ways.

Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account @wojespn [ame="https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/993539893530890241"]6m6 minutes ago[/ame]

Source: Stan Van Gundy and the Pistons have parted ways.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X