Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a lot weird
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Woj: Jaren Jackson Jr. has 'monster' workout

According to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, Jaren Jackson Jr. had a "monster" workout for the Suns on Sunday.

This was the first workout Jackson Jr. has attended and it's not a surprise that he's turning some heads. JJJ doesn't even turn 19 until September and you can argue that he has the highest ceiling in the draft with per-40 minute averages of 20.0 points, 10.6 boards, 2.0 assists, 1.1 steals, 5.5 blocks and 2.0 treys with great shooting percentages. Wojnarowski adds that there are a number of teams outside of the Top four that are looking to move up to acquire JJJ, and it sounds like he's firmly in play anywhere from No. 1 to No. 4.
      Source: Adrian Wojnarowski on Twitter
      Jun 11 - 9:17 PM
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Pistons to hire Dwane Casey as head coach

The Pistons have agreed to hire Dwane Casey for their head coaching position according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.

It's a five-year deal that will keep Casey in Detroit through the 2022-23 season. Despite leading the Raptors to a 59-21 record and winning the Coach of the Year Award, Casey was fired just a few days after Toronto's playoff exit. Vince Ellis of the Detroit Press notes that Casey has a strong reputation for player development, so this hire could be good news for Stanley Johnson, Luke Kennard and Henry Ellenson. Ownership expects the Pistons to reach the playoffs in 2018-19, so hiring Casey was the right call.
        Source: Detroit Free Press
        Jun 11 - 11:30 AM

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The Stones have had a lot of success over the years with 2nd rounders.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Pistons get guards Khyri Thomas, Bruce Brown in 2nd round

Khyri Thomas

Bruce Brown

Comment

• Thomas reminds me of a young Dumars

Comment

• The Detroit Pistons didn't have a first-round pick on Thursday night in the NBA draft. And fans took their anger out about it on Twitter.

Detroit Pistons fans frustrated at what could have been in 2018 NBA draft

Comment

• I thought they had 2 nice gambles in the draft.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Pistons choose Malik Rose as assistant GM
                      Tony Paul, The Detroit News Published 9:57 p.m. ET June 26, 2018 | Updated 4:28 a.m. ET June 27, 2018

The Detroit Pistons have their coach.

Now they're piecing together their new front office.

Malik Rose soon will be introduced as the Pistons' new assistant general manager, a source close to the situation confirmed to The Detroit News on Tuesday night.

The Undefeated's Marc Spears first reported the development.

Rose, 43, most recently has been in the Atlanta Hawks' front office, as manager of basketball operations and general manager of their G-League team in Erie, Pa.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          I thought they had 2 nice gambles in the draft.
                          I agree. Definitely more than I expected. Now they need to stay healthy or it'll be another mediocre year.

Comment

• It's just unbelievable

Comment

• Imho it's embarrassing and makes the Pistons look like they don't know what they're doing. Maybe they don't

Comment

• Stefanski is the guy calling the shots. Rose will likely learn that role and a couple years down the road become GM.
                                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Working...
                                X