No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well here we go......Vegas has wins over/under at 37.5. If they don't win 38 games it will be depressing and likely time to blow it up imho. If they stay healthy they should have a shot at 50

Comment

• They can't blow anything up. This is the team for the next few years.

Comment

• As always, y'all are welcome to join the Pistons Over/Under contest:

Make your picks before tipoff tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
          As always, y'all are welcome to join the Pistons Over/Under contest:

You're a good man Charlie Brown
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
            As always, y'all are welcome to join the Pistons Over/Under contest:

Way too much work my friend. Put me down for under on everything
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Great game tonight, they can't stop anyone but they have been able to score.

Comment

• Decent game by Blake Griffin tonight. 50 pts, 14 boards, 6 assists. Oh yeah, and the game winner with 1.5 seconds left.

Pretty solid....I guess.
                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• That OT was wild

Comment

• it sure was loops

Comment

• No Piston had ever gone 50/10/5. Blake went 50/14/6. One of the top Pistons performances ever.

Comment

• People started to write him off the last couple of years. Look we all know that his injury history is always going to be a major concern -- rightfully so, but when healthy he's still one of the best basketball players on the planet.

He's 6'10", 250. Obviously an absolute load on the block. If you don't send help odds are it's a bucket. If you do send help, he has fantastic vision and passing ability. Can handle the ball really, really well. Blake has legit point forward skills, and late in the game last night was freaking running point (at 6'10", 250 pounds!!). He can shoot it from three. What can't Blake do?

Comment

• That game reminded me of the games in the 80's at the Silverdome.

Comment

• My hope and wish with Griffin is that he is like Verlander was for those couple injury plagued years. Verlander was gutting through some bad injuries and instead of lauding him for going every 5th day when a lot of pitchers would have went on the DL, people were using it as evidence he was over the hill. I see similarities with Griffin. What Griffin was saying during the offseason is for the first time in 3 years he wasn't having to work just to get healthy enough to play.

This year the league is really cracking down on any type of hand checking and it favors the offensive players, they couldn't stop him in the paint last night. It will positively affect his game, but it is hurting Drummonds game because they are calling everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Great game tonight, they can't stop anyone but they have been able to score.
                              One of the best games I've watched especially this early in the season. Blake's game winner, and Embiids game loser (especially given how much he ran his mouth last year) is one of my favorite Pistons moments.

Comment

• Embiid is a good player but he looked foolish on that play and he runs his mouth like he has accomplished much more than he has.

Comment

Working...
                                X