No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So does Embiid make Drummond where high heels or id he allowed to where flats. My goodness. The pro athletes of this City/State are mental midgets that don't reflect the toughness of the residents.
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• The Pistons need to let Zaza put Embiid on his ass Mahorn style

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
        The Pistons need to let Zaza put Embiid on his ass Mahorn style
        You can't do that nowadays. Maybe he can eat a loaded gyro with a ton of onions, a Coke and a strawberry shake? That's as foul as they let you get. Powder puff ball
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
          The Pistons need to let Zaza put Embiid on his ass Mahorn style
          Hells yes
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I've gotta say I like Dwane Casey's coaching style. He's all about what the Pistons have always been when they've been good: The hardest working team in basketball.

He's building a team with grit. That's good to see.
            The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Comment

• Drummond has always had stretches of dominance. I'd be wary of attributing this to Casey until there's more of a sample size to judge from.

Comment

• It's all Casey talks about. It looks like Blake has bought in, so that gets infectious.
                  The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Comment

• Nah, he's done all the "little things" in spurts too. He's always had stretches where he's dialed in, and he becomes an absolute force of nature, and they are usually early in the season as well. If he's still producing and working like this in April, then I think we can say Casey's been a positive influence, but as of right now... SOP for Andre Drummond.

Comment

• His main problem is always lettings things get to him. If he is having an off night, it really turns into an off night, A vicious cycle. But he did have pretty good year last year, but he's not a Shaq like game changer. He needs to turn 25-20 nights into 35-20 in my opinion. It wouldn't hurt if they found some shooters. It seems like his off nights coincide with early foul trouble and with the way the league is calling things now he is a candidate for foul trouble every night. Move the feet on defense and don't lunge.

Comment

• Well as long as all he has to do is start having more 35-20 games
                          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• The players seem more into it with Casey at the helm. That was a roller coaster game last night.

Comment

• Stanley Johnson was really good last night.

Comment

• That was a really nice win in Toronto.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X