No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green should have never been handling the ball but either way, if thats what set a good old fashion East Lansing couch fire then that team needs some changes. That's a routine play and shit happens. It looks like there's been internal struggle for awhile. They're dumb to mess with this team and all the rings they could have.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Have you watched the Warriors? He brings the ball up a lot. This isn't like Ben Wallace trying to run a break.

Comment

• It's not a bad strategy since the guys that are usually defending him are the worst on the ball defenders on the court.
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Good win last night. The Pistons have fattened up on weak opponents so it is welcome when they beat the elite team going into this brutal December stretch. Let's hope everyone stays healthy but so far they look pretty good. They had a similar record last year at this time. Casey has been good, Griffin has been really good and Drummond has improved. Keep it up.

Comment

• Yep. Stanley Johnson had even been a nice surprise. Bruce Brown may have been a 2nd rd steal. And Luke returns this week. Would be great to win 4-5 of the next 9

Comment

• The win was pretty impressive last. Even when it looked like they were blowing the lead, they just kept working and held off the Warriors.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Drummond has historically presented match up problems for the Warriors.

Comment

• Big rosters have generally given the Warriors fits period, because it reduces their margin of error to damn near zero. Granted, the Warriors are certainly capable of just not missing, but it IS a roster they will have more trouble with.

Comment

• This year the Pistons have benefitted from how the league is calling fouls. It's very hard to defend in the paint. They can bully small teams.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          Good win last night. The Pistons have fattened up on weak opponents so it is welcome when they beat the elite team going into this brutal December stretch. Let's hope everyone stays healthy but so far they look pretty good. They had a similar record last year at this time. Casey has been good, Griffin has been really good and Drummond has improved. Keep it up.
                          So far so good. That game was enjoyable to watch.
                          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Griffin is healthy, that's been the big deal. He's also playing a different role than he played in LA, he is basically the point forward and he is the unquestioned leader on the team. It wasn't like that in LA, Curmudgeonly Chris Paul was the alpha dog on that team.

Comment

• Ouch. OKC ass whoopin

Comment

• Two bad games in a row.

Comment

Working...
                                X