Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropped 6th straight tonight.

Comment

• I still kind of like what I'm seeing here. I think Casey is building something. The team works hard and has depth. That's Detriot basketball.

I think they'll be in the mix for the East next year, maybe even make waves this year as it continues to come together.
      The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Its going to be rough sailing the rest of the month.

Comment

• Anyone know whats going on with the Pistons forum? I cant log in there anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
            Anyone know whats going on with the Pistons forum? I cant log in there anymore
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
              I still kind of like what I'm seeing here. I think Casey is building something. The team works hard and has depth. That's Detriot basketball.

I think they'll be in the mix for the East next year, maybe even make waves this year as it continues to come together.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Blake Griffin was a Gores idea first and foremost, Stan may have signed on because he's a good player but the owner wanted a star.

Comment

• five years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                    Anyone know whats going on with the Pistons forum? I cant log in there anymore
                    I just came in here to post about that. GC Stones, who hosts the current incarnation (last 6-7 years?) hasn't posted there in forever. I'm guessing that he didn't re-up for whatever he was paying. I'm FB friends with a handful of posters and we're trying to track him down. Otherwise, it's either a FB group or maybe Deb would be okay with starting a different page here?

Comment

• I wasn't in on the Griffin acquisition at first. The flashy big-name isn't how you build the Pistons.

But Griffin has proven to be the exception. He's the outright leader of this team, and he has bought in to what Casey is preaching. He's on the floor after loose balls, playing hard.
                      The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Comment

• Griffin's contract is a problem, but yeah Leuer, Galloway and Jackson are much bigger problems. Griffin has been a pleasant surprise in how he has bought in.

Comment

• Last edited by Kstat; January 6, 2019, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Carry on kstat!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X