Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AMP View Post
    Houston lost again? What a surprise!?!
    They need more offense. More cap crippling white guys who the Mavericks already kind of don't like that much. I am pretty sure Rick Carlysle hates Chandler Parsons more than he hates receptionists who make shitty coffee.
    The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Defense, Drummond improvement on both ends, Meeks and others finally hitting 3's, and having Smith the hell out of Detroit have been the reasons the Pistons are winning. Pops made it clear that you need 3-pt shooting to win in the NBA, and Det has been on fire in this area. They have a tough stretch coming up and of course they will lose plenty. They're the second youngest team in the NBA. But they also have talent on this team I also think they have a shot at the 8th seed. There are still 50 games to go. Wade will get injured at some point and the Heat, who are already fading fast, will drop below the Pistons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
        LOL first they were "hustling" and now they're just "in a shooting zone"?

You going to make up your mind about which excuse you want to use?

They're getting good, rhythm shots for once. They're playing team basketball. SVG has won a lot of games playing this exact same style. It's very sustainable.
        Yeah, there is no contradiction anywhere there son, I even re-remphasized the original point in the 2nd post. Here I will quote it for ya:" They are absolutely out working other teams right now". Teams in the zone have a near euphoric burst of energy, which we can't rule out being unrelated to the Smith waiving and not Jennings handing out some Sched 1 pills.

It's going to end Stat. They are not going to continue busting fools in the chops. Maybe .500 the rest of the way which will put them at an uninspiring final win total.

Comment

• Yeah, the other thing no one mentions is how much better the defense has been, and how Drummond's fouls have dropped significantly.

He turned Demarcus Cousins into a jump-shooter Sunday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
            Yeah, there is no contradiction anywhere there son, I even re-remphasized the original point in the 2nd post. Here I will quote it for ya:" They are absolutely out working other teams right now". Teams in the zone have a near euphoric burst of energy, which we can't rule out being unrelated to the Smith waiving and not Jennings handing out some Sched 1 pills.

It's going to end Stat.
            The winning streak is going to end. The winning style of play will continue on.

The style of play is totally different. Say whatever you want about them playing harder or making shots, but how they run their offense is different. If you'd actually watched a game, you'd get it...or maybe you wouldn't?

Comment

• Facts are facts, the Kings are a mess and were ripe for the picking. Cleveland is a mess and weren't interested in anything other than front running that game, Indiana is not technically an NBA team, Orlando is a mess and the Knicks are a mess and started Quincy Acy and Cole Aldridge in the frontcourt, ably backed up by Stone on rhtym and Jeff on bass. Or worse Jose Calderon and Pueblo Digornio.

Comment

They are in a Loyola Marymount in 1990 kind of zone.
                It was painful watching them dismantle U of M that year.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Facts are facts, the Kings are a mess and were ripe for the picking. Cleveland is a mess and weren't interested in anything other than front running that game, Indiana is not technically an NBA team, Orlando is a mess and the Knicks are a mess and started Quincy Acy and Cole Aldridge in the frontcourt, ably backed up by Stone on rhtym and Jeff on bass. Or worse Jose Calderon and Pueblo Digornio.
                  Yes yes, everyone the pistons play is suddenly terrible, blah blah troll troll...

they play the spurs tonight and I'm sure you'll have a lazy excuse for that game too.

This is the point where I stop taking anything you say seriously. That was just an ignorant, disingenuous take. There's is no way even you believe your own nonsesne.

Fact are facts. Bad NBA teams do not win 5 straight blowouts by an average of 18 points. I don't care if they're playing in the Big East. It does not happen. Case in point: the last time the Pistons accomplished this, it was 2006 and they went 64-18.
                  Last edited by Kstat; January 6, 2015, 01:42 AM.

Comment

• Do you watch games harder than others Kstat? I don't doubt that. I bet you wear a helmet and everything. Me I take enough mental notes in 30 seconds to school you on two forum's and get's HJ's at the half.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      It was painful watching them dismantle U of M that year.
                      Bo Kimble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                        Yes yes, everyone the pistons play is suddenly terrible, blah blah troll troll...

they play the spurs tonight and I'm sure you'll have a lazy excuse for that game too.

This is the point where I stop taking anything you say seriously. That was just an ignorant, disingenuous take. There's is no way even you believe your own nonsesne.

Those teams are a mess right now. It's a real shitty NBA year where half the League is really bad. We played 5 teams going through the motions or with very little concern for the outcome. I think Boogie Cousins sat on the court and played with his phone every Rudy Gay Iso.

Comment

• Good thing there's about 20+ real shitty teams in the NBA then. I look forward to seeing the less-shitty Pistons in the playoffs, since they plow through "real shitty" teams like they're wet paper bags.

Comment

• I don't know when the amazing basketball is going to end Stat, but when the first loss hits, it will be the lead in to a losing streak.

Comment

I don't know when the amazing basketball is going to end Stat, but when the first loss hits, it will be the lead in to a losing streak.
                              yeah...I'm thinking no.

There are about 40 "real shitty" games left on the schedule. We're already established that the NBA is "real shitty" and the Pistons are beating up "real shitty" teams....

If they just beat the Hornets, Magic, Heat, Pacers and Celtics (two of which we've already established aren't even NBA teams according to you), that's 14 wins right there, and 14 losses for the teams ahead of them.

Comment

• 40-0!

You ride the wave where it takes you, no one gets blindsided by reality more than the Stat Man. How'd the Lions are never going to lose again-aw shit, they didn't make the playoffs they are a joke of a team routine go last year?

Comment

Working...
                                X