No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat one of the top teams in the conference. Two nights later, lose in humiliating fashion to one of the worst.

Makes perfect sense.

Comment

• Why did we lose to Cleveland last night?
      "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
      My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        Beat one of the top teams in the conference. Two nights later, lose in humiliating fashion to one of the worst.

Makes perfect sense.
        I'm worried that Detroit Pistons will go 1-4 on the road trip.

I hope that I'm wrong.
        "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
        My friend Ken L

Comment

• They got cute by giving Griffin a day off and it backfired. Cleveland scored so many points in the paint with a shorthanded team. Bad, bad loss. How many Cedi Osmun runners were they willing to give up?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            They got cute by giving Griffin a day off and it backfired. Cleveland scored so many points in the paint with a shorthanded team. Bad, bad loss. How many Cedi Osmun runners were they willing to give up?
            Giving him a day off allowed them tank
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• fact

Comment

• You're welcome.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

I'm worried that Detroit Pistons will go 1-4 on the road trip.

I hope that I'm wrong.
                  I wouldn't even put money on them winning one on this road trip if that's the team we're gonna see.

Comment

• Losing that Cleveland game was bad, going 1-3 out west was kind of the expectation but that they lost 3 close ones and last night was the worst. The 1st quarter was as bad a quarter as you are likely to see.

Comment

• Was at that game and it was ugly by both sides, but geez zus! Langston Galloway got way too many minutes!

Comment

• How many airballs did they throw up in the 1st?

Comment

• The Pistons lock up the 8-seed and the honor of getting swept by Milwaukee.

Whoo hoo.

But ya know, to Gores, the season was a smashing success, so they got that going for them.

Comment

• The Pistons just finished one of most wasteful seasons in sports you can ever see.
                            All that so you can see them on national tv getting inevitably swept by the Bucks.

That 15th overall pick is totally going to help the future to go a long with this roster.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Even with Blake, this would be a four game series.

Yet another lost season in NBA Purgatory.

Comment

Working...
                                X