No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As i said before, they have let guys go that are doing well in the league right now. The Lions have a brighter future then the Gores owned Pistons.
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Sadly I agree. Imho there is one glimmer of hope - when Andre and Blake were on the floor together their net was a big +, even vs Milwaukee. If they can add the right pieces - starting with a quality pg - I'd like to see what they can do. Blake had a superstar type of year

Comment

• Good job if you bought into the Toronto hype in the offseason. Can't find the exact posts, but I remember at least one of you giving them a shot.

NOT that it will matter because we have known the endgame since July... congrats to Raptors fans for seeing your team participate in the Finals.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Potentially the biggest mistake Popovich has made in his career was allowing whatever beef Leonard had with the Spurs to fester. Kawhi is an absolute beast. Shame that he can't guard three people at once, because it could be an intriguing series if the Raptors had a little more firepower.

Comment

• I thought Pop did everything he could to keep Kawhi around but he checked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              I thought Pop did everything he could to keep Kawhi around but he checked out.
              As I understand it, he checked out because his teammates started trashing him during his injury to the media, and Pop's mistake was not shutting it down immediately. It was absolutely bizarre how it went on for almost a week before the Spurs offered a lukewarm rebuke.

Comment

• If only someone would have guarded Robert Horry.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

As I understand it, he checked out because his teammates started trashing him during his injury to the media, and Pop's mistake was not shutting it down immediately. It was absolutely bizarre how it went on for almost a week before the Spurs offered a lukewarm rebuke.
                  Yeah maybe, I think he just wanted out of there regardless. I'm not sure Pop could have done anything, Ginobli and Parker griped because Kawhi had checked out and it had gone on a long time before they even said anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    If only someone would have guarded Robert Horry.
                    Lol I had a dream (nightmare) about that recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post

Lol I had a dream (nightmare) about that recently.
                      I left work on lunch to watch the end of that game and left just before that play happened. My buddy was doing the play by play for me on the phone while I drove back. The screams of horror still haunt me.

Fuck Horry. That team should have had 2 chips.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Really? That was dumb by Pop.
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Kawhi might be the best player in the world right now.

Comment

• Durant is going to give it a go tonight, it might be too little too late.

Comment

• Durant should shelve it. If he makes this one worse he won't ever be the same
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Grant Hill 2
                                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

Working...
                                X