No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Pistons stay in the lottery this Euro wing Mario Hezonja could be a good match for SVG's needs. He's really young and apparently crazy athletic, can shoot well, can pass well, and even seems to play defense well.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s97sRoz-xag"][HD] Mario Hezonja TOP 7 PLAYS - 2014 - YouTube[/ame]
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
      Hawks at home on friday. Hawks just won their 6th in a row, over good teams. Teague is a star. Should be a big challenge. If I was in town I'd consider snagging some tickets to that game.
      Atlanta looks like they might take the East.

Comment

Also, Singler looked like crap tonight. He's really plateaued this year. He works hard and hustles and plays pretty smart usually, but he's doesn't seem to be taking a step forward like Jonas has. SF is looking more and more like the position of highest need.

Also again, Tolliver was a real nice pickup. Real quick reliable 3 ball. And with his high socks and goofy look he sorta physically seems like a bad boy era Piston.
        Yeah, I like having guys like Tolliver and Anthony on the bench. Team players that hustle and have some experience.

Comment

• I can't believe I rushed to the forum to this thread first. That hasn't happened in years. Great job SVG

FORM A F'ING WALL!!
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

If the Pistons stay in the lottery this Euro wing Mario Hezonja could be a good match for SVG's needs. He's really young and apparently crazy athletic, can shoot well, can pass well, and even seems to play defense well.
            It looks like he's playing against a bunch of Darkos.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrE86Os1__I"]Darko Milicic prvi put u ringu - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• So the reporter in this video says that Milicic was hard to guard in NBA funny guy

@nhw Hezonja is Croatian brother, last 3-4 years we have high hopes for him. Dario Saric (drafted in 2014) and Hezonja should be workhorses for us in years to come.
                Last edited by essek031; January 9, 2015, 01:57 AM.
                http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

If the Pistons stay in the lottery this Euro wing Mario Hezonja could be a good match for SVG's needs. He's really young and apparently crazy athletic, can shoot well, can pass well, and even seems to play defense well.

[HD] Mario Hezonja TOP 7 PLAYS - 2014 - YouTube
                  (Takes one look at his haircut)

Pass.
                  The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                    Yeah, I like having guys like Tolliver and Anthony on the bench. Team players that hustle and have some experience.
                    Hey now, let's not get cute. March will look much different than January. It'll be Cleveland and Chicago playing in the ECF.
                    The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• We'll see with Cleveland, these two trades better help them defensively because they don't have even the minimum amount of defense to make it in a weak ECF.

Comment

• Timofey Mozgov helps nobody defensively. He's a defensive liability.

He's not bad offensively but his shitty defense is why his teams keep falling out of love with him.

JR Smith's defense is as unreliable and reckless as his offense.

Shumpert used to be a premire perimiter defender but he's pieced together these days with elmer's glue. I don't even know when he's going to be able to play, let alone how much he can still give.
                        Last edited by Kstat; January 8, 2015, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D_boy View Post
                          Should make some shirts that say f josh smith on there !

Geez

Dallas about to catch a l too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atlanta next we will win around 13 games straight

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                            Timofey Mozgov helps nobody defensively. He's a defensive liability.

He's not bad offensively but his shitty defense is why his teams keep falling out of love with him.

JR Smith's defense is as unreliable and reckless as his offense.

Shumpert used to be a premire perimiter defender but he's pieced together these days with elmer's glue. I don't even know when he's going to be able to play, let alone how much he can still give.
                            I haven't seen much of Mozgov to know but it seems like they gave up an awful lot in these two trades.

Comment

• they did, for Mozgov at least.

Waiters was a high lottery pick that never played like it and had a really bad attitude. Lots of talent but a terrible teammate. Trading him had to be done eventually. Two protected 1st rounders for a backup quality guy in Mozgov? That's just stupid.

LeBron's first year as GM is going very badly for him.
                              Last edited by Kstat; January 8, 2015, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• Addition by subtraction

Comment

Working...
                                X