No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistons have been on the main page of ESPN.com for a while now. nice.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Hopefully this streak will translate to having more asses in the seats at the Palace. It should. Friday will be a big game vs the Hawks, whom I believe are playing Memphis tonight.

Comment

• Last 2 games were alot of fun to watch.....Augustin has done a really good job getting to the rim and breaking down defenses.....We thought this team had no playoff shot after a 5-23 start but I dont think anyone is ruling it out now, especially in a very weak East, and IF the team continues to play like this I dont think anyone would want to face them in the first round.

Comment

• BUILD A FUCKING WALL!!!!

Where was SVG in the 4th quarter of the Lion game. JUST BUILD A FUCKING WALL!!

"@nhw Hezonja is Croatinan brother, last 3-4 years we have high hopes for him. Dario Saric (drafted in 2014) and Hezonja should be workhorses for us in years to come."
          ------------------------------------Can you translate that Youtube clip word for word essex? :-)
          Last edited by DanO; January 8, 2015, 12:25 PM.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• WE JUST FORM A FUCKING WALL!!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This could really catch on this year. We could start selling hates made like a wall with a big Pistons logo on it
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• we traded for John Wall ?
                The only logical explanation is:
                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• "This could really catch on this year"
                  ------------------------------I think it will. Let's get some t-shirts printed.

Just saw that NBT.
                  Last edited by DanO; January 8, 2015, 01:44 PM.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I havent been this excited about Piston basketball since the majority of the crowd wore Afro wigs!!
                    I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• https://vine.co/v/OpnpLMmbeD0/embed/simple

I don't know how to embed this, but you have to check the play of last night's game.

Comment

• Oh man, I had to stream the game living in Arkansas but that was a beauty today seing it for the second time... good riddance creep
                        I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
                          we traded for John Wall ?
                          So I forgot what I posted before and just seen your post in the thread and got hella excited. Furiously typed at blazing speeds to get to ESPN to see the deets of the trade only to be let down.

Not sure what i was thinking especially since we don't have any commodities to trade other than Drummond and he's our sacred cow (except he's WAYYYY better than Stuckey)
                          Last edited by jaadam4; January 8, 2015, 05:01 PM.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            https://vine.co/v/OpnpLMmbeD0/embed/simple

I don't know how to embed this, but you have to check the play of last night's game.
                            How the hell didn't we keep him? He's friggin aerodynamic without hair which makes him faster
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by essek031 View Post
                              So the reporter in this video says that Milicic was hard to guard in NBA funny guy

@nhw Hezonja is Croatinan brother, last 3-4 years we have high hopes for him. Dario Saric (drafted in 2014) and Hezonja should be workhorses for us in years to come.
                              Neat. He seems like a really interesting player with lots of skills and surprising athleticism.

On a side note, my wifes grandparents are Croatian.
                              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• People who watch basketball here think he will be our best player in NBA since Kukoc. And he is considered best euro player born in 1995 or younger.

I hope she inherited all the good genes from around here

@DanO, do you thing of Hezonja or Milicic video? cuz Hezonja iz playing in Barcelona and video is in spanish and my spanish is probably as good as your croatian
                                http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

Working...
                                X