Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    Hack-A-Drummond!
    That's exactly what they called it during the game yesterday. And it worked. He was something like 3-12 from the line.

Comment

• I may be biased but I think Bang-A-Drum is much more clever and catchier.

Comment

• No one's into clever these days. That's why EVERYthing is soandsoGATE. Lazy.

Comment

• Bang-an-iCarly-cast-member

Comment

• lol
            "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
              Bang-an-iCarly-cast-member
              lol
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• ABA style game at the Palace vs Orlando. Pistons win 128-118. Orlando played tough and cut it to 2 in the 4th but Det held on. AD with 26/16 4 steals and 3 blocks. Jennings with a career type night - 24 pts and 21 assists. Imho he is playing at close to all-star level right now, minus the D. Fun game to watch. Moose also big with 24/10.

Comment

• So Brandon Jennings is one of the top guards in the NBA suddenly. Truly amazing.
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I wonder what their record would have been if they did cut Smith in the offseason. This run is amazing, right now you kind of expect them to win. 2 months ago a loss was expected and it was going to be a bad loss.

Comment

• I could imagine this team beating a very solid Toronto team in the first round of the playoffs. It suddenly doesn't seem far fetched at all.
                      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• In watching the game this eve, even with the defensive lapses, I was thinking if the team had played the entire year with this energy and chemistry, they might be a 50-win team. I really hope Monroe stays. Golden State will do what it has to do to keep Green.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                          I could imagine this team beating a very solid Toronto team in the first round of the playoffs. It suddenly doesn't seem far fetched at all.
                          With the way they are playing right now, they could DEFINITELY put a scare into pretty much ANY first round opponent (they've played Atlanta pretty tight in a couple games).

The question will be can they sustain this level of play the rest of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                            So Brandon Jennings is one of the top guards in the NBA suddenly. Truly amazing.
                            Its hilarious right?
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I was hoping they'd cut him before his rebirth.

Comment

• I was having similar thoughts but apparently all they had to do was remove Smith. Jennings still takes some ill-advised shots but he's playing a lot smarter overall and playing like he really wants to win.

I think it's obvious that this is more than just the Honeymoon(or in this case Divorce)-effect. More than just a team enjoying a shake-up of the roster.

They look like a legit playoff team (maybe even a 2nd round team?) and it's just a matter of time before their overall record reflects it.

Looking ahead, they have 39 remaining games. 18 are against winning teams (as of today) 20 against losing teams & 1 against a .500 team (Pelicans). 19 are at home & 20 on the road. They have a better winning % on the road.

They have to go 24-15 the rest of the way to get to .500 and that certainly seems doable.

I think they may be able to get as high as the 6th seed. They're 5 games behind the Bucks, who are their next opponent.

This is much more enjoyable than talking draft picks.

Comment

Working...
                                X