No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was a helluva game tonight. Lebron is head and shoulders above anyone else on the planet.

Comment

• It seems like for the whole game Cleveland is holding the lead until the inevitable Golden State onslaught that never comes. I understand Golden State's offensive philosophy but far too often they don't take the easy twos in search for 3s. Like two steps from a dunk or a layup they are passing it to the corner. On Curry's game tying bucket he has a wide open lane, a no doubt 2 points to tie and right before he goes up he's looking to the corner. Just take the bucket.

Comment

• They shoot alot of transition 3s instead of taking easy layups too....The Warriors are the classic live and die with the 3 team.

Comment

• Classic and in the Finals

Comment

• GS can have games like yesterday or games when they look like the 2014 Spurs in the Finals vs Miami... making 50%+ of their jumpers it seemed like while destroying LeBron.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They just have to work it inside more. Shooting 3s is fine as long as they are open. But you have to take the lane when it is available.

Comment

• I cannot believe the Pistons would leave all their loyal fans in Auburn Hills and uproot the team just to move it to the inner city.........

bastards ........
                The only logical explanation is:
                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Hey, at least Detroit is "up and coming".

Through the first three months of 2015, homicides in Detroit have risen nearly 25 percent over the same period last year, when the city witnessed...

Comment

• I'd like the pick of Tokoto not for his talent and how good I think he can be, but because of how his last name is pretty cool IMO. Announcers loved saying his last name during the last couple of seasons.
                    Outside of a cool last name, I think its hard to say Tokoto will be a good pro. 6-5, but played SF/PF at UNC? I hope he translates to SG. Problem is he doesn't have that great of a jumper.

Report: J.P. Tokoto, Rakeem Christmas in play for Pistons' 38th pick
                    North Carolina's J.P. Tokoto and Syracuse's Rakeem Christmas each worked out for the Detroit Pistons on Monday. Both prospects could still be available when the Pistons make their second-round pick (38th overall).
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Christmas should go in the 1st round. If he was 20 instead of 23, he'd be worth considering at 8.
                      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• I am thinking Christmas should be going around 25.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                          The Milwaukee Bucks' new uniforms have been revealed.
                          The Milwaukee Bucks and Motorola have formed a multi-year partnership that will bring the iconic Motorola “batwing” logo to the front left shoulder of all Bucks jerseys.

I think they are very nice except for that secondary "M" that looks like something from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Everything is traditional about their new look except that random "M."
                          But yea, it's nice to see traditional looks. I like it more than what some NFL (TB, Jacksonville, Cleveland) and a lot of college football teams (Oregon, Baylor, IU) are doing with crazy / too much going on uniforms and helmets.
                          Pretty basic and a nice tribute to their 80's unis. Not exciting but not offensive either. It fits the vanilla yogurt vibe that is Milwaukee.

And, it certainly is a ton better than these:

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                            You can unveil great uniforms and a good logo like the Bucks did... then you have the Raptors, who I think have a new logo (based on the Raptors ESPN site). I don't like it.
                            Visit ESPN for Toronto Raptors live scores, video highlights, and latest news. Find standings and the full 2023-24 season schedule.

I think the Raptors should go back to their old logo and nice looking purple jerseys they had.

http://www.nbateamslist.com/wp-conte...to_raptors.jpg
                            Yeah, those post-Barney jerseys that Wince is wearing there were their best. That "new" look is very similar to what Brooklyn has but with a gold claw.

Comment

• And I would love it if the Pistons moved back to Detroit.

Driving out to Auburn Hills is no fun and there's nothing surrounding the arena.

Comment

• It is strange how little development happened outside the Palace in 25 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X