Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
    Bo Kimble.
    Kimble did what was expected. It was guys like Jeff Fryer, Terrell Lowry and Tom? (The Human Bruise) Peabody that surprised.

Comment

• Back to the Pistons, tonight will be a good measuring stick as to how much the team has improved. They're playing at SA and Tony Parker is expected to return.

Comment

• Yeah Fryer was stroking it from 30. He was rocking the shades during the tournament.

Comment

• Actually the reason is pretty damn elementary

The power forward is playing under the rim

He's not on the wing waiting to be passed the ball

So we are getting more rebounds from boxing out and creating better shots from guys being set

Also Monroe loves playing with Dre

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
            Back to the Pistons, tonight will be a good measuring stick as to how much the team has improved. They're playing at SA and Tony Parker is expected to return.

We will win in ot I doubt we blow out a Greg pop team [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
              yeah...I'm thinking no.

There are about 40 "real shitty" games left on the schedule. We're already established that the NBA is "real shitty" and the Pistons are beating up "real shitty" teams....

If they just beat the Hornets, Magic, Heat, Pacers and Celtics (two of which we've already established aren't even NBA teams according to you), that's 14 wins right there, and 14 losses for the teams ahead of them.

They'll sip the kool aid in a couple of months man

I'm avidly tune in to pistons games because I work days now and man this is the best they've played In a really long time Prob 3 years

And we were playing better with a terrible line up

If we only would've kept knight and possibly just tried and got another pg later if they felt that would help we'd still have Middleton who's a starting 3

We'd have a championship team seriously

Comment

• We blew out Popovich last year. It's possible. It's tomorrow night I worry about.
                The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                  We blew out Popovich last year. It's possible. It's tomorrow night I worry about.
                  Are you saying you handed out BJ's last year? Does that correlate to the forum post count payouts I keep hearing about? I still haven't got my $200 gift card yet
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• These last 5 games were the easiest 5 game schedule I could possibly imagine. The teams they played were either terrible, injury riddle, or both.

Now that said, the margin and ease of victory was still very impressive. This team has chemistry and is playing at a completely different level than they were.

I'm excited to see how they fair against an injury impacted SA team that hasn't been very good for the last few weeks. Still a tougher opponent then what they've seen though. If they can win that will be a very good sign. If they can roll them like the rest... well that would be great.
                    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• How many layups does Brandon Jennings want to miss tonight?
                      AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• OMG boy did Jennings ever make up for those missed FTs lmao

wow
                        AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Pistons won in San Antonio despite shooting 3/19 from the 3-point line

I guess san antonio sucks now too? Were the Pistons just "in the zone?"

Comment

• Holy shit. Yes the Spurs are not playing that well and are injured, but any win in SA is big. That's 6 in a row and several of those on the road. This is the most excited I've been about the Pistons in several years.

Comment

• Josh Smith was holding them back, apparently.

Glad to see the Pistons winning games. SVG was a very smart hire.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• FVD I almost shit my pants laughing at your avatar!

Comment

Working...
                                X