X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
    Pistons won in San Antonio despite shooting 3/19 from the 3-point line

I guess san antonio sucks now too? Were the Pistons just "in the zone?"
    Uh no, San Antonio played well and it was a pretty intense regular season atmosphere. I kinda felt a win tonight w/ the blowout loss to Dallas tomorrow, but damn, after a win like this, go get that W. Playing with house money.

The Pistons are playing well, even above their head, but tonite was a great win.
    The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
      Holy shit. Yes the Spurs are not playing that well and are injured, but any win in SA is big. That's 6 in a row and several of those on the road. This is the most excited I've been about the Pistons in several years.
      The other teams phoned it in that is why they got it handed to them. They didn't want to fight as hard as the Pistons did, the Pistons were and are crazy motivated, maybe the most motivated team right now in the League along with the Hawks. The Spurs were reeling a little bit, but they played hard, well and intense. They just choked it down the stretch because that is what reeling teams do. And teams playing with that euphoric buzz? They have stuff go their way

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
        How many layups does Brandon Jennings want to miss tonight?
        This is pretty ironic. You reverse jinxed him and I thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
          This is pretty ironic. You reverse jinxed him and I thank you.
          Your welcome, good sir. I will give it another go tomorrow if given the opportunity.

AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Nice win. The Pistons looked like garbage for the first quarter and then started playing like they had the last 5 games.
            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
              FVD I almost shit my pants laughing at your avatar!
              Glad to be of service.
              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Bad teams don't have runs like this. This mid season morphing is exciting

Comment

• Wow!

I thought releasing Josh Smith was an unusual move and wondered why a team would do something like that knowing they still had to pay the huge bucks.

I don't know enough about him to know what warranted his dismissal. Was he a locker room cancer or was his presence on the floor tantamount to the Pistons playing a man short?

I got a laugh out of this, though.
                  Attached Files
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                    Wow!

I don't know enough about him to know what warranted his dismissal. Was he a locker room cancer or was his presence on the floor tantamount to the Pistons playing a man short?
                    He was released 6 games ago and he still leads the entire team in shots attempted.

No, seriously. He does.

Comment

• Final seconds of tonight's game. Includes SVG "form a fucking wall" in drawing up the D plan for the final .1

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6D2NR-P3yQ"]Brandon Jennings Buzzer Beater "FORM A f**king WALL" - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• FORM A FUCKING WALL!!

Great win on the road boys. Wow this team is playing really well for SVG and themselves. Drummond damn sure will make the all-star game this year
                        Last edited by jaadam4; January 7, 2015, 01:43 AM.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                          He was released 6 games ago and he still leads the entire team in shots attempted.

No, seriously. He does.
                          So you are saying he was a selfish ball hog?
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                            So you are saying he was a selfish ball hog?
                            He was a selfish ball hog and indisputably the worst shooter in the entire league.

Josh smith was the highly paid co-worker that was a decent guy but so awful at his job that he brought the morale of the workplace morale down with him.
                            Last edited by Kstat; January 7, 2015, 02:25 AM.

Comment

• He is a terrible shooter from anywhere on the court and is a chucker.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Should make some shirts that say f josh smith on there !

Geez

Dallas about to catch a l too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X