No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They play exciting ball, I worry about their lack of go to guy at the end. It worked last night, but the Bulls had Rose and Butler to go to. Fortunately for the Pistons the Bulls had a case of the butterfingers, a lot of unforced errors late.

The depth is worrisome as well. This team can't sustain any major injury. But they are enjoyable so far, hopefully they'll win more than 34 games.

Comment

• we're just not an efficient team offensively and that will need to change but we're looking like a good team. SVG is one of the best coaches any Detroit team has seen in some time and Drummound is playing like a Boss.

I have concerns like froot said about not having that go to but Rip and CB weren't automatic when they arrived in DTown.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I am looking forward to seeing the dynamic Jennings brings when he gets back. He could be that difference maker of he's healthy enough to play
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• People- I've extended the entry date for the Over/Under contest. Get in before Tuesday and only be deducted 5 points. It's a lot of fun, especially this season!

Comment

• Did you just you people me?
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• After Indiana there is a tough west coast trip and November is pretty brutal overall. If they can come out of Nov 10-8 or 9-9 I'll really start to like their playoff chances.

If nothing else, it's good to finally have these thoughts again about the Pistons.

Comment

• Pistons still play the 76ers and Nets several times, I like Detroit's chance to win most of those games.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yeah, last year they lost 6-7 games to the three worst teams in the NBA. That won't happen this year.

Comment

• Yea hopefully that changes this season. I think it will...

I didn't realize the Nets' 2016 1st Round Pick is unprotected. Basically because the Nets are so bad, Boston might get a top pick in next year's draft.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      Did you just you people me?
                      Yeah, but you're good people.:-D

Comment

• I'm cool with him, as long as he doesn't congregate with other jaadam4
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• har har har
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                            The teams the Pistons beat are undefeated except for their loss vs Detroit.
                            Hopefully they can take care of 0-2 Indiana at home before their west coast trip.
                            Not looking good at the moment...

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                              82-0 Baby!!!!!
                              Well, wrong again...

Drummond with 29 boards

Comment

• 22 straight points by Indiana in the 2nd quarter. Wtf
                                Stuckey also had 15 straight points
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X