• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22 straight points by Indiana in the 2nd quarter. Wtf
    Stuckey also had 15 straight points
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Reggie Jackson gets very careless with the ball. I'm surprised SVG was as patient as he was with him.

Comment

• Jackson is the main issue with our offence being so inefficient. He's still our future but I can't wait for Jennings to get back to give us a 1-2 punch. Indiana's run like that should have never happened.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• and our bench sucks right now
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• A few thoughts -

Meeks was at least serviceable off the bench. I guess they will miss him more than I thought they might.

I thought Joel Anthony, last year, was much better then what Baynes is bringing.

Stanley Johnson has no clue how to play team basketball right now. He's playing AAU style basketball in an NBA game (and hurting the team for it).

This team needs a healthy Jennings to score for it.

They might need to break up the starting unit, just to have some scoring off the bench.
            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Drummond is doing ok
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• All time high rebound single game total list - (from 85 and on)

Checkout the complete list of NBASingle Game Leaders and Records for and more on Basketball-Reference.com

Dominated by Rodman and Oakley. I forgot how good a rebounder Kevin Willis was... that guy played forever.

Drummond is only 22 years old....
                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• The Pistons were still +8 with Jackson on the floor last eve. In 6 minutes they were -20 with Blake et al on the floor. It was a complete collapse by the bench.

Comment

• They started off pretty good, but I turned it off after Indiana went on that 20-2 run or whatever it was. I've seen enough NBA games to know that they were in trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      They started off pretty good, but I turned it off after Indiana went on that 20-2 run or whatever it was. I've seen enough Lions games to know that they were in trouble.

Ahem....
                      The only logical explanation is:
                      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• "All time high rebound single game total list - (from 85 and on)"
                        --------------------------------------I forgot what an incredible rebounder Rodman was. He's all over that list.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• It's safe to say there will never be another player like Rodman.

Comment

• Yeah, no once else can put quarters in their ears and hold them there.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                              The Pistons were still +8 with Jackson on the floor last eve. In 6 minutes they were -20 with Blake et al on the floor. It was a complete collapse by the bench.
                              Yeah I don't know if I've ever seen a bench play worse. They sucked so hard against average at best opposition. I feel like random D-leaguers would have done better.

Comment

• That 25-2 stretch was just awful to watch...Not only could the second unit not do a thing on offense, but Indy just couldn't miss....Alot of those 25 points were very long jumpers.

Comment

Working...
                                X