No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be sweet resigning Bradley next year but im sure SVG is using this one year to get Kennard ready to take over.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ellenson, SJ and Kennard have a chance to really do something next year. I hope they can do something
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        Ellenson, SJ and Kennard have a chance to really do something next year. I hope they can do something
        Ellenson and Kennard looked competent on offense during the two summer league games I've seen. Defense? Maybe not.
        There is hope with those two young guys.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Right its up to the younger players now to take that next step.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
            Right its up to the younger players now to take that next step.
            And for SVG to give them some friggen playing time so they can grow.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
              Kenny Holland does not approve this message
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I doubt Bradley was brought in to be a one year rental. If they were willing to pay KCP close to max, they'll surely pay up for Bradley.
                AXE 'EM!

Comment

• But they will have to shed some salary to do that. Otherwise it looks like a max to Bradley would push them well into the luxury tax.

Comment

• We'd need to shed salary and convince him to stay. He'll be and unrestricted fa. Theres no guarantee that he signs. We'll have competition
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• We have his bird rights, so we can offer him more money than anyone else can. So we have that advantage at least.

Comment

• What the hell is a super max deal? What is this mcdonalds? Where do they come up with this crap? Steph Curry signed a super max deal.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The issue is ... Detroit hasn't been using celebs during sales pitches to entice free agents / big names to sign with them.
                          Ex: Boston has Gordan Hayward meet Tom Brady.... gets a huge presentation at Fenway Park. Memphis has Conley meet with Justin Timberlake to convince him to stay. Etc.

In order to convince a Russell Westbrook or Klay Thompson to sign with Detroit, you'll have to get out the big guns. Big presentation at the Scarab Club with famous Detroit celebs like Elizabeth Berkley, Lee Majors, and Joique Bell.
                          How else are you going to beat LA (any Cal team), NY, Miami, Bos, or any Texas team in free agency?
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Jessie Spano taking care of business!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              Ellenson, SJ and Kennard have a chance to really do something next year. I hope they can do something
                              Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• “It’s been a positive,” Van Gundy said. “I told him that I would walk out of these two weeks, either saying he has a chance, certainly no guarantees, but he has a chance to play next year or I’m going to be saying he needs a year and let’s just forget about him.

“He has a chance, he has a chance to play. I’ve seen enough to know that. How far he comes through the summer and the rest of training camp and during the season, we’ll see.”
                                This is an issue I have with many coaches today. They take no responsibility to get these kids ready to contribute. They don't play them and stand back and say they aren't ready? How about doing your freakin job and getting them ready. How about getting them in the game to contribute and learn, albeit in a smaller role, until they're ready for a bigger role?

It's rare that a NBA player develops on the pine and comes in lights out. They need to play.

We have the same issue with every other team in Detroit. There would be little need for trades and such if they did their jobs and developed the players they have.
                                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X