Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Those guys are good, but it's hard to undestimate the true terror teams had at trying to guard Shaq.
    Well, part of that was due to an era where Shaq (or any player admittedly) could get away with committing an offensive foul every time he had the ball. Forcing a defender off their established position is charging, and Shaq did it every time he backed up a defender with that giant ass of his. It required a Vlade Divac-esque flop for it to be called (and even then it wasn't a guarantee).

That said, he would have been just as nightmarish, just in a different way, if he didn't have that move in his arsenal. His passing, court vision, and movement for a guy that size was so phenomenal that it really wouldn't have mattered much.

Comment

• Drummond's passing has been impressive. His maturation has been intriguing. I'm very curious to see how they handle the back to back games with GS and Boston coming up this week.

Comment

• Coming down to earth with a thud.

Comment

• I missed the game against GS. Drummond and Reggie couldn't get anything going today against Boston.

Comment

• They played pretty good versus GS.

Comment

• I had to work that night but my dad said they came back and made it close.

Comment

• Back on a 2 game win streak. I like Kennard but SVG f’ed up royally in passing on Donovan Mitchell. That kid was a stud at Louisville. Kennard is more of a complimentary piece rather than a potential star. Mitchell has I way more upside. He’s small for a NBA shooting guard but he’s got scoring in spades
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Hey, let's check in on KCP over in LA, see how he's doin'!

Oh. Hmm. Good to see he hasn't changed!

Comment

• KCP is also playing for the Lakers on a work release program

Comment

• Are the Pistons tanking?

Comment

• Not intentionally.

Comment

• say what you will about reggie jackson but losing him killed this season.
                          1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• Blake Griffin is a Piston along with Willie Reed and somebody else

They send Bradley, Tobias Harris, Boban and a 1st and 2nd round

Comment

• Pistons are finalizing a deal that would send Blake Griffin, Willie Reed for Tobias Harris, Avery Bradley and a draft pick. Multiple players involved have been informed of deal.

Comment

• Wow. I went to the Clippers/Pelicans game last night. Had great seats 12 rows from the floor, center court. Blake Griffin is a beast and was the difference in the game.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X