Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never had any

Comment

• SVG was overjoyed that he fell that far. I thought they found gold.

meh
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Kevin Garnett to work with Pistons' Drummond, Ellenson
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• The shocking reveal came during a recent appearance on "Iyanla: Fix My Life," a reality program on the Oprah Winfrey Network.

Former Piston Jason Maxiell slept with 341 women before, during marriage

Dammmm! Watch the videos.

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I wonder if he wanted to challenge Travis Henry or Shawn Kemp for paternity suits.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post

I agree -- Oscar Robertson won nothing while averaging a triple double. He dominated the ball just like Westbrook. It took a young Lew Alcindor to help Big O get a ring.
              With Wilt and Russell in the East, the Big O wasn't winning anything until he left the East. Can't imagine anyone overcoming that no matter how talented they were.

Lost 4 games to 3 to Russell and the Celtics
              Lost 4 games to 1 to Russell and the Celtics
              Lost 3 games to 1 to Wilt and the 76ers
              Lost 3 games to 2 to Russell and the Celtics
              Lost 3 games to 1 to Wilt and the 76ers

By the time he left, the Knicks had reloaded with Reed, Frazier, Bradley, etc, etc.

Comment

• Last edited by Kstat; September 26, 2018, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• I like parts of our team this year but I can't get even a little bit excited about Reggie Jackson. We need a different PG.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Pistons? I thought the broke up years ago. I didn't realize that they are still around. Do they still play basketball or are they doing something different now?
                          Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• Lol. They, like 27 other teams, need a different league. Err, Association.

The NBA is broken beyond repair. Watch it for the small story lines. Watch it to see the Warrriors win it, AGAIN. But in no way fool yourself into thinking you have a shot. You don't. And ex-fans like myself will only tune in at 2% of what we used to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Lol. They, like 27 other teams, need a different league. Err, Association.

The NBA is broken beyond repair. Watch it for the small story lines. Watch it to see the Warrriors win it, AGAIN. But in no way fool yourself into thinking you have a shot. You don't. And ex-fans like myself will only tune in at 2% of what we used to.
                              This is where I am. NBA is not competitive. Most teams have no real shot. Maybe 6 teams have something of a chance but it will be the Warriors. The NBA superteams kill the sport for me. I'll watch some Pistons games but no like I used to or like I do other sports.

Comment

• Truthfully the NBA has been pretty lopsided for along time right?
                                10 teams have won championships since 1984. The other 20 teams are on the outside looking in until they find a superstar to carry them.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X