X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya i know wrong thread
    If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

Turkish is going to buy me pizza and beer. Lions after game food. Good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      In Quinn We Trust??

Comment

Since we didn't really do anything in the draft or FA at LB I don't see any point in cutting ties with Tulloch.

His salary is way too high for him but we have 25 million in cap space. Might as well keep him for depth incase Van Noy sucks.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          Since we didn't really do anything in the draft or FA at LB I don't see any point in cutting ties with Tulloch.

His salary is way too high for him but we have 25 million in cap space. Might as well keep him for depth incase Van Noy sucks.
          With that mindset, why not extend him?

See how ridiculous it sounds when read from someone else?

;)

Cut bait if he doesn't accept a decreased 1 year contract.
          SHOW me. Don't TELL me. Still waiting....
          Play stupid games ...Win stupid prizes

Comment

Draft weekend fun is over. Looking forward to another 6-8 wins next year. And the next. And the next. And the next. And the next.......

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
              With that mindset, why not extend him?

See how ridiculous it sounds when read from someone else?

;)

Cut bait if he doesn't accept a decreased 1 year contract.
              There's no way I'd extend him but I do have concern that our LB's aren't that deep. Just not sure why we wouldn't use up all of the cap space we can in case of injury
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

There's no way I'd extend him but I do have concern that our LB's aren't that deep. Just not sure why we wouldn't use up all of the cap space we can in case of injury
                Grandma and the cash-out sisters have profitability in mind. They are not going to spend cap money just because they have it and you will not see record breaking contracts being awarded.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

What about cheerleaders?
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

<<<<<<<<<<<my best George W Bush impersonation>>>>>>>> Read my lips: Not gunna happen! {{shrugs}}<<<<<<<end impersonation>>>>>>>

Comment

Since we still need help at DE, anyone think Greg Hardy could be a chance we take?
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

No. Quinn has said that weapons and domestic violence are non starters for him. Hardy has history with both. Plus his attitude issues now outweigh his on field value.

Comment

If the Cowboys can't handle his act, I'm not sure anybody is up for it. He was awful last year.

Comment

Since we still need help at DE, anyone think Greg Hardy could be a chance we take?
                            I am already on record with this answer through a discussion about a different player.;)

Comment

don't forget that leftover cap space gets added to following seasons ... so, no, don't waste money just because you can.
                              Forever One!

Comment

Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                                don't forget that leftover cap space gets added to following seasons ... so, no, don't waste money just because you can.
                                Didn't know you could carry over......

Comment

Working...
                                X