Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    ya i know wrong thread
    If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

    Comment


    • #17
      Turkish is going to buy me pizza and beer. Lions after game food. Good stuff


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      In Quinn We Trust??

      Comment


      • #18
        Since we didn't really do anything in the draft or FA at LB I don't see any point in cutting ties with Tulloch.

        His salary is way too high for him but we have 25 million in cap space. Might as well keep him for depth incase Van Noy sucks.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          Since we didn't really do anything in the draft or FA at LB I don't see any point in cutting ties with Tulloch.

          His salary is way too high for him but we have 25 million in cap space. Might as well keep him for depth incase Van Noy sucks.
          With that mindset, why not extend him?

          See how ridiculous it sounds when read from someone else?

          ;)

          Cut bait if he doesn't accept a decreased 1 year contract.
          SHOW me. Don't TELL me. Still waiting....
          Play stupid games ...Win stupid prizes

          Comment


          • #20
            Draft weekend fun is over. Looking forward to another 6-8 wins next year. And the next. And the next. And the next. And the next.......

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
              With that mindset, why not extend him?

              See how ridiculous it sounds when read from someone else?

              ;)

              Cut bait if he doesn't accept a decreased 1 year contract.
              There's no way I'd extend him but I do have concern that our LB's aren't that deep. Just not sure why we wouldn't use up all of the cap space we can in case of injury
              F#*K OHIO!!!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                There's no way I'd extend him but I do have concern that our LB's aren't that deep. Just not sure why we wouldn't use up all of the cap space we can in case of injury
                Grandma and the cash-out sisters have profitability in mind. They are not going to spend cap money just because they have it and you will not see record breaking contracts being awarded.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

                Comment


                • #23
                  What about cheerleaders?
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    <<<<<<<<<<<my best George W Bush impersonation>>>>>>>> Read my lips: Not gunna happen! {{shrugs}}<<<<<<<end impersonation>>>>>>>
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Since we still need help at DE, anyone think Greg Hardy could be a chance we take?
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        No. Quinn has said that weapons and domestic violence are non starters for him. Hardy has history with both. Plus his attitude issues now outweigh his on field value.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          If the Cowboys can't handle his act, I'm not sure anybody is up for it. He was awful last year.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            Since we still need help at DE, anyone think Greg Hardy could be a chance we take?
                            I am already on record with this answer through a discussion about a different player.;)
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              Since we didn't really do anything in the draft or FA at LB I don't see any point in cutting ties with Tulloch.

                              His salary is way too high for him but we have 25 million in cap space. Might as well keep him for depth incase Van Noy sucks.
                              don't forget that leftover cap space gets added to following seasons ... so, no, don't waste money just because you can.
                              Forever One!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                                don't forget that leftover cap space gets added to following seasons ... so, no, don't waste money just because you can.
                                Didn't know you could carry over......
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X