Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucc ccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weird. Injuries. On a Lions roster...
    Chemiclord: Holy shit. DWT can't possibly be THIS dense... Can he?

Comment

• I am really concerned about Ziggy becoming the next DeAndre Levy. He's just starting his thing BEFORE he gets a contract not after.

Comment

• Maybe he's hoping Bob Quinn will trade him to the Patriots so he can reunite with Van Noy. :D
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
          I am really concerned about Ziggy becoming the next DeAndre Levy. He's just starting his thing BEFORE he gets a contract not after.

Obviously, he is doing it wrong.
          The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Datfroggy View Post
            I agree. It turns out they miscalculated and outsmarted themselves. They could have taken a flyer on a DL who had a good upside in retrospect.

I will be following how Kaaya does in Carolina.

Go Lions!
            Well, the Lions do have a history of the only QB's they've drafted who made the HOF never played a down for them. If Kaaya were to ever reach that level they could most definitely say they drafted their Tom Brady and fucked it up.

Comment

• FFS could you give it a rest?
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• http://www.detroitnews.com/story/spo...-wr/105359882/

Lions’ TJ Jones making his case to be No. 3 WR

Ugh. TJ's best plays have come against his team mates. I hope the rook gets acclimated quickly.

Oh, WTF am I worried about? TJ will take his usual starting position in the hot tub in no time.
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ntering-week-1

2017 NFL rookie rankings: Top 25 newcomers entering Week 1

By Daniel Jeremiah NFL Media analyst

RANK 2
                  Jarrad Davis, LB, Lions

Davis has outstanding lateral quickness and instincts. The Florida product is still a work in progress in pass coverage, but he's going to be a tackling machine in Detroit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ntering-week-1

2017 NFL rookie rankings: Top 25 newcomers entering Week 1

By Daniel Jeremiah NFL Media analyst
                    I hope so. It's been a long time since the lions had a quality LB
                    Rebuilding is better than winning. Teams win all the time, but none have been rebuilding for five decades

Comment

• Yeah, I'm about as confidant in Davis as I have been in a Detroit rookie in a while. I think he'll be good if he can stay healthy, with plenty of upside as well.

Comment

• Foster is and was way better, but I get why they picked Davis
                        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• It will be interesting to see who has the better career. Only time will tell whether the decision to draft Davis over Foster was the correct choice.
                          The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

• You'll know after this year.
                            Vote for Freedom not for Free Things

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"

Comment

• One is a Lion, the other is not. Wagers?

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                                You'll know after this year.
                                It's an interesting analysis. There's a lot to Foster. He's already in the substance abuse(or whatever it's called) program, he's a kamikaze hitter who came in with a shoulder injury ... and to be honest, he just doesn't seem too bright.

I would've taken Foster because he's just a better player, but if the thought is that Foster might flame out or flake out, it might not be a 1 year thing.
                                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

Working...
                                X